PDA

View Full Version : HP Coatings header pics!!!

ChadEXer
11-22-2002, 10:28 AM
Here is a pic of my header and TC midpipe i just got back from HP Coatings last night!! it looks real nice!! www.hpcoatings.com will coat your header inside and out for a little bit cheaper than Jet-Hot and their work is real nice!!!

11-22-2002, 10:35 AM
last warning chad,,ditch the camera or it's button time..:eek:

Looks good dude..I guess that's were the bong will be headed this winter if it's cheaper than jethot..

ChadEXer
11-22-2002, 10:43 AM
They were $10 cheaper than Jet-Hot for me! it cost me $4.28 to ship it there and $4.58 to ship it back,,,so in all it cost me $78.86! To just do the header it cost $45 I believe!! But remember, as with shipping with any company,,,talk them down on the return shipping, when they called for a credit card and to ship it back he said shipping is usually $10 or $15, I said well it cost me $4.28 to ship it there, he said hold on and came back on the phone and said he got the shipping down to $4.58!!!! Dont let them charge you extra on the shipping,,,,almost all companies try to do that!!!

Guy400
11-22-2002, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Rico
last warning chad,,ditch the camera or it's button time..:eek:

Looks good dude..I guess that's were the bong will be headed this winter if it's cheaper than jethot.. Is there anything in focus in that pic?? LMAO!!!!!!!

QuadTrix6
11-22-2002, 12:11 PM
what are the advantages to doing this ?

ChadEXer
11-22-2002, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by QuadTrix66
what are the advantages to doing this ?
Here are the benefits of HP Coating HiPerCoat
Superior corrosion protection; self-sacrificial quality will not allow
corrosion to develop even when damaged.
Lifetime guarantee against subsurface rust and corrosion.
Performance gains from increase exhaust gas velocity, improved
airflow, and reduced ambient under hood temperature.
Rapid cool-down.
Weldability.
Color availability.
Will not blue or stain.
Eliminates thermal fatigue and oxidation.
Excellent abrasion resistance.
Protection at temperatures of -375°F to + 1,300°F.
Can be applied to both new and used components.

I have came up with these determinations after complete testing of the header, no really, this is all off their website!!!

Castor-426ex
11-22-2002, 01:26 PM
Chad...for the love of god buy my frickin camera man...lol you are killin us

phatswinn
11-22-2002, 02:49 PM
i say everyone send him a doller so he can get a new one , send me a doller too while ur at it

Dave400ex
11-22-2002, 03:25 PM
Chad that is awesome. I need to have that done to mine. Let's see a picture of it on the 505.

Taco
11-22-2002, 03:32 PM
are those a-arms:confused: :confused: :huh

ChadEXer
11-22-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by WarriorMan
Chad that is awesome. I need to have that done to mine. Let's see a picture of it on the 505.
I wont have my swingarm until Dec 6th, so it will still be little while before I get the thing together and get pics of it!! That header along with my TC polished pipe and all the other polished stuff on the bike should look real nice!!!