PDA

View Full Version : Price reduced on HiPers

michaelruan
03-22-2008, 06:43 PM
Really needing to get rid of these Hipers...Fronts and Rears with good Holeshot tires...Fronts are single Beadlock 4:1 offset with billit center. Rear is 9" with double beadlocks, billit center and 4:4 offset. These come with Red rings. Front tires have 95% tread and rears have 85% tread left on them.The price has been reduced to 625.00 plus shipping...Anyone interested let me know...Thanks, Mike

travis283
03-23-2008, 09:45 AM
got any pics of them mounted on the quad?? is that prcie include shipping??

Travis

reptikes
03-24-2008, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by travis283
got any pics of them mounted on the quad?? is that prcie include shipping??

Travis

Its (does that price include shipping?) not (is that prcie include shipping.) Go back and read the post it clearly stated if that price included shipping or not! WOW:huh !

travis283
03-24-2008, 05:06 AM
damn dude its nice that you can speak for someone else that is awesome!!!.. I was interested in buying these I will pass now not into threads that are jacked and torn up by other people, how many things have you bought off here?? I am sure its not anymore than I have!!!. When I ask a question and/or questions Its because I have money and am serious about buying the item.. The spelling may have been a little off in my post but I was trying to type fast on a blackberry before work!!!!.. Way to go flame on someone else's thread I know he will sell these that a great price but you ruined a buyer that could have sent the payment today..

IMSROLL450R
03-24-2008, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by michaelruan
Really needing to get rid of these Hipers...Fronts and Rears with good Holeshot tires...Fronts are single Beadlock 4:1 offset with billit center. Rear is 9" with double beadlocks, billit center and 4:4 offset. These come with Red rings. Front tires have 95% tread and rears have 85% tread left on them.The price has been reduced to 625.00 plus shipping...Anyone interested let me know...Thanks, Mike

Thats pretty cheap. Would you be able send some pics to jerid.sutton@kiewit.com? We have a farm down around Ark City so I could even have someone pic them up if you dont mind. Thanks a let me know.

Jerid

racerdad88
03-26-2008, 07:28 PM
How much are ya "Really needing to get rid of these"? I pm'd ya three days ago and you haven't replied yet!!!

:huh