PDA

View Full Version : the landing mx. easton md.

gotboostido
03-21-2008, 07:06 PM
hey anyone been to this place. me and 9 friends are rolling there from boston ma. on wensday. and leaving on saturday. 2 full day of riding. the place looks great on the cpu. 3 different tracks to ride. its just somthing to break up the winter up here in new england. were all on yfz 450s and 2 dirtbike riders with us. and all different skills also 2 racers. and everyone else just likes to ride track... :blah: :blah:

deathman53
03-22-2008, 10:01 AM
awesome track, I was there a few years ago. I would like to go this year also, I hope to.

mxdad
03-30-2008, 04:19 AM
The landing is a bike place. Don't waste your time. Check out Breezewood instead. You will not be dissapointed.

http://www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com

250rmike
04-06-2008, 07:18 PM
yea check out breezewood or rausch creek. both are better tracks than easton plus easton merged the tracks together now. the landing started off good then an owner of a bike shop that used to be down the street from me bought it and it went down hill tracks are barely ever groomed always either soaked or completely dry(its in a hole nowhere for the water to drain so it sits on the tacks) it wouldnt be worth that far of a drive. if you passing through and want someplace to ride for a day then its fine just dont come all that way just for the landing

Les Davis
04-06-2008, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by 250rmike
yea check out breezewood or rausch creek. both are better tracks than easton plus easton merged the tracks together now.

250rmike is dead on with his comment. Don't quote me on this but I think your drive would be another 4-5 hours longer from Breezewood or Rausch Creek as well and definetely not worth the extra travel time. You can't go wrong with Breezewood or Rausch. Both have a little bit for everyone but Breezewood has camping, cabin rentals, dining hall etc... Check out there site, you'll see all they have plus the owner is an awesome guy who loves the sport!

gotboostido
04-06-2008, 11:33 PM
well we did go to the landing. we had a great time. i will say that breezwood was a contender. but we went to the landing. we all had a great time. i guess its under new ownership and they were great.. i can understang why you say the place is for bikes. most of the landings were a little steep and short. but still a great break from boston weather in may. it was 75 and sunny there.anyways breezewood is next. i just picked up an 05 f350 v10 sc 4x4. gonna use this for dragging around my 07 30' puma camper. ill be seeing ya soon breezewood:devil:

250rmike
04-07-2008, 04:22 PM
glad you had fun did they have the tracks groomed or were they all rutted out

gotboostido
04-08-2008, 02:17 AM
no they werent rutted at all. mint shape. they groom them every morning. and watered them in the morning and midafternoon. i mean there wasnt a single rut in any of the jumps or corners. from what i understand its under new ownership. great place. if they could only stetch out the landings a little...

250rmike
04-08-2008, 08:20 PM
yea the landing have always been alittle steep except for when they had 4 tracks and quads had their own track. was a good starter track and the landing were much smoother guess ill have to stop down and see how the new ownership is going