PDA

View Full Version : Atvracers.com

Scro
03-20-2008, 09:56 AM
I just created my account. Looks like it's gonna be a cool site.

Pappy
03-20-2008, 10:56 AM
it will be, it will just take some time for it to fill up and for riders to use it as a tool with sponsors etc

orca0294
03-20-2008, 03:01 PM
From the first looks of it, it looks like a mess. I guess I'll have to view the content before I judge on its layout and design. Whens atvriders.com going to get a facelift?

Scro
03-20-2008, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by orca0294
Whens atvriders.com going to get a facelift?

I hope never, as far as the colors go. It's so much easier to read than some of the other forums.

Kickstarts-suck
03-20-2008, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Scro
I hope never, as far as the colors go. It's so much easier to read than some of the other forums.

I agree. Like it how it is :)

dpizz450
03-20-2008, 09:30 PM
site looks nice and all, but is that it? just htat one page? i was kinda expectin more then that but i guess it is fairly new. looks good tho. kinda crammed a lil bit.

Pappy
03-20-2008, 10:04 PM
thats it for right now, however they are working on other things that should make it jump. a deadline had to be met to get the basic layout up and working and now it can be built. from what i understand, it should be pretty cool when completed, with some ideas instituted that should help riders in the different series promote themselves and get hits from sponsors...and its free!

remember, this stuff only works as well as your efforts, if you slack and half *** things that is exactly what you get in return. for us, it will be a link to potential sponsors and racing contacts that should help us grow both our sponsor list, rider awareness and more!

jesseweaver
03-21-2008, 07:03 AM
thats awesome. i just signed up