PDA

View Full Version : Any southeastern Mass riders??

#1PATSFAN
03-20-2008, 07:21 AM
I live in Attleboro Ma and the few spots we used to ride at are closed. Any one have any good spots to ride in the area, I appreciate the info.

MTDman11
03-29-2008, 03:41 PM
i got a few spots legal some not. mainly north easter mass tho, finally another mass rider!

Groveland Ma north east about 5 mins from nh there are 2 main spots , powerlines were the cops dont care usually and some were they always go out, i ride were they dont really care do a google earth of salem street and lok around for a sand pit in the woods and trails my main spot.

in Georgetown Ma (next town over) there is a little spot not worth traveling 2 on mohawk circle like 1 mile total of little loops i made but they are wide. also on mill street some powerlines with a small pit

Haverhill Ma (next to groveland) google earth Brandy Brow road or sometin like that. SAND PITS GALORE. tons of trails and pits all linked together very noticble on google earth.

western Ma!!!

i just bought into a new camp ground in Royalston. we owna bout 500 acres of trails were they just let the public ride on but there are also trails everywhere. winchendon is next town over and there is a spot with like 5 sand pits or so were lifted trucks drive in with there quads, u can ride in im sure. not to sure of this but i know good riding in royalston and winchendon looking to the 08 season my first time riding there. happy riding if i think of some new spots ill add, throw in some spots i can check out.

im almost 100% sure its legal out here in winchendon / royalston and its right on the line of fitswilliam(spelling?) NH with legal riding there.

happy riding!

Manch Vegas
03-29-2008, 05:12 PM
people were getting kicked out of winchendon early last year, an they were being ticketed. I guess it was rumored about some idiots racing up the street and people were unregistered. It may have quited down. as far as fitzwilliam, there's no legal riding there, trust me! The main atv activist in this area lives in fitzwilliam (andrew walters). if your gonna ride these areas, don't be stupid an race up the street or bring attention to yourself, an no one will bother you.

sideways
03-29-2008, 06:06 PM
if your looking for a LEGAL riding spot in the area, there are none. i live close to attleboro, and ride almost every weekend. usually to the state forests that allow dirtbikes. the only legal riding in mass is in western mass, the pittsfield area. be careful if you do ride locally, respect the trails and the other people on it. dont ride on roads, and stay away from homes. there are many of us who are fighting to get more trails opened, please ride responsibly

MTDman11
03-29-2008, 07:51 PM
last year august was when i bought into the st. laurent campers association. the royalston fish and game club was holding a pocker run it has to be legal in some spots.

Manch Vegas
03-30-2008, 12:35 PM
they probably just had permission for the event.