PDA

View Full Version : Homesick

Eviltanker
03-20-2008, 06:13 AM
Hey guys,
I'm In Afghanistan right now and I would like to ask a favor. Anybody thats going riding in Trevoton area Please get me some Pictures. I am missing this whole year of riding and it's killing me. All I have over here is my HMMWV and a JD Gator which My guys drive. Afghanistan would be an awsome riders paradise if not for the minefields EVERYWHERE! Plus in my AO the elevation change is pretty wild. I'm at 5000 ft and the mountain aside me tops out at 15000. Thank you in advance for any help Your doing a big favor for a few homesick PA riders

Frank E. Jost
SSG, AR, PAARNG
"Demon" Co. 3/103
PSG

tim colston
03-20-2008, 09:08 AM
I can't imagine what you all have to go through over there. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate everything you are doing. I don't ride where you requested pic from but good luck and god speed getting home. stay safe out there and you are appreciated over here. Come home soon.

T

Eviltanker
03-20-2008, 09:13 AM
Thanks Tim, Actually riding Pictures from all over the state would be appreciated since our platoon has 30 riders out of 43. All Pa boys.

Pappy
03-20-2008, 09:50 AM
keep your chin up boys! We miss you all and hope for a safe and speedy homecoming!!

here are some pics, some are from PA!

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=329303&perpage=20&pagenumber=1