PDA

View Full Version : Which one? (exhaust)

icebasher
03-19-2008, 01:52 PM
Okay, i have narrowed it down to two exhausts, but i cannot decided which one. Both are HMFs, it is either the:

HMF BALLACE PRO SLIP-ON
or
HMF SPORT SERIES SLIP-ON

I cannot decide i ride in the dunes can someone please help. I am also looking into a K&N filter and Jets(any recommendations).

05' trx450r

do i really need and after market exhaust?

trx400EXtreme
03-19-2008, 02:00 PM
first off i'll answer your final question. i would definately get a pipe. with that, the filter, and taking the air box lid off, you will feel a WORLD of difference. as for which one to get, i would just go with the sport series. IMO the only thing you are paying more for with the Ballance pipe is the name on the badge. i don tthink the Ballance series really offers any more power.

BlaineKaiser450
03-19-2008, 02:45 PM
id go with the Sport and for jetting try a 185mj

REDRIDDER
03-20-2008, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by trx400EXtreme
first off i'll answer your final question. i would definately get a pipe. with that, the filter, and taking the air box lid off, you will feel a WORLD of difference. as for which one to get, i would just go with the sport series. IMO the only thing you are paying more for with the Ballance pipe is the name on the badge. i don tthink the Ballance series really offers any more power. your probably right about the Ballance pipe lol...