PDA

View Full Version : flex bars

pnbsdad
03-19-2008, 01:34 PM
Anyone have any flex bars they want to get rid of?

#404's Dad
03-27-2008, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by pnbsdad
Anyone have any flex bars they want to get rid of?

Baker has a set he may part with??

pnbsdad
03-28-2008, 03:00 PM
think they will work good for parker?

#404's Dad
03-28-2008, 11:03 PM
think they will work good for parker?

Flexx bars do not impress me at all, a good anti vibe stem and nice set of Pro Tapers and you;d be further ahead imho.

Plus Flexx bars are big, bulky and heavy.

JMO though

pnbsdad
03-29-2008, 09:26 AM
I have the antivibe what size protappers should i get for my older son you've seen him? Thanks

#404's Dad
03-29-2008, 12:11 PM
I have the antivibe what size protappers should i get for my older son you've seen him? Thanks

Scott, you'll need to sit him on the quad and check all his measurements, Needs to have his arms from his elbows to his wrist Horizontal as perfectly as possible, Needs to not have his wrists bent/twisted and so on, everyone is different but these things are very important to make sure the child is comfortable so they can use all their strengths to ride the quad and not get fatigued.

I think I am going with CR Mid bends for my boy, they are super close to being perfect for him but I may go with the Henry Reed bend.

Trimming some off the ends is normal when using big bike bars so plan to do that, you just dont want your boy having to reach Outwards, Inwards, Upwards or Downwards, call me if you need to.