PDA

View Full Version : new forum idea

maticus
03-19-2008, 11:24 AM
i was thinking what if we had a pro rider info forum. where pros that get on here can tell us what thier up to and people and ask them questions about their rides and up coming plans. cause i know alot of people on here have contacts and can give us updates. i dont know if its just me but i like hearing inside info about the top riders. or seeing pics or videos. cause right now people just post it in the open forum but i was just seeing if anyone else thought this would be cool. maybe we could get a moder to make this happen

450rRacer22
03-19-2008, 11:32 AM
I think thats a really good idea. I to like to hear updates about the pros, and having there own forum would make it a lot easier to find info about everything. but i think thats kinda what the home page is for on this site. just takes awhile to find some things on there.

BlaineKaiser450
03-19-2008, 12:06 PM
i think thats an awesome idea

Pappy
03-19-2008, 12:20 PM
most of teh top pro riders in almost every series visit this site, and quite afew post. some do not use a name that tells you who they are, others do.

the biggest thing with making something like this happen is time, the riders just dont have enough of it

my88r
03-19-2008, 12:45 PM
i know i see borich on here alot.

maticus
03-19-2008, 01:12 PM
so who would we talk to about getting this going?

03-19-2008, 01:24 PM
i don't think it would fly...pappy alluded to the reason why...the pros are already here, they just don't want you to know it so they aren't bombarded with stupid stuff..and you know some people would be hitting them up every 5 minutes with stupid things like"man you were flying yesterday, i like your quad it is the shizznit, will you be my friend"

and then the next post would be...dude, i just talked to /insert name here/, he asked me to go riding with him next weekend...it'll be tight...i am god...

it is a good idea, if not for that...

my88r
03-19-2008, 01:43 PM
^ very true. the pros come on here to see whats been said about them. if people didn't waste there time asking them stupid ?s. it would work.

kawiefan
03-19-2008, 03:45 PM
^^^ I agree, but doubt it would happen

maticus
03-20-2008, 10:03 AM
i don't know i think that everyone on here is mature enough not to get all stupid with the questions.

54warrior
03-20-2008, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by maticus
i don't know i think that everyone on here is mature enough not to get all stupid with the questions.

That's the funniest, most inaccurate thing I've read so far this month. ROFLMFAO!!!

03-20-2008, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by maticus

you really haven't read a lot of the posts on here have you...

maticus
03-20-2008, 03:28 PM
well im glad i could make your month, im just trying to get a new forum going and you guys have to go and play nancy negative and shoot it down. but hows this ill help ya up off the floor and change my statement , ALMOST everyone on here can act mature around a pro. i was just speaking from the couple times that ive seen pros write on here and people were pretty mellow with thier responses. like when dunk came on and said he was riding for east coast people just replied good luck they didnt treat him like he was from backstreet boys or nothing.

03-20-2008, 04:03 PM
what ever buddy...i have read too many posts form young immature young kids to fell otherwise. they thing you have to remember about about the pros currently coming on here is that many are not known to be pros. i didn't know that dunk was on here recently making that announcement, and i am sure that many others are in the same boat as i. but you announce that so and so, mr. pro has a forum and wll be posting regularly in it, you'll see the posts like i and others suggested.

it would be nice if it could work, but i have seen the maturity level of many of the members on the site. it is scary to think this is the future of our country. i applaud you for having faith in them.

maticus
03-20-2008, 04:08 PM
scary yes, but we still have to stick it out. but i just seen someone elses post about this atvracers.com which is kinda like what i am talking about a couple pros are on there and it has a icon to send messages to them and they can upload photos and crap.