PDA

View Full Version : little help here please!!

250exen
11-21-2002, 05:16 PM
well, i live in a neighborhood where there is still developing going on. we(me and my friend) found this place where there is like a dropoff. it must be from all the dirt there or something.

well anyway i have my pc t-4 on and my dad says its to loud and i should put stock back on. i say well it isnt going to be there long and i just spent $200 on the thing and i want to ride with it and i like it.
1)there a cheap(-$20) way to quieten it with out losing much power?
2) what should i say in a letter to try to loan the property to make a track on. i was thinking something like that i would cleen up everything when my loan is up and put it back to normal....what else??

thanks for reading and sorry bout the long post

thanks

tj

NTPRacing#19
11-21-2002, 05:25 PM
just make some jumps till someone kicks you out or something, with a 250ex you wont goin much more than 20ft and 3 ft high

Honda99_300ex
11-21-2002, 09:22 PM
if it is a housing company ex. dominion,M.I. etc... they most likely won't lease it to you..reliability reasons and whatever else there excuse might be........

11-21-2002, 10:12 PM
there might be a quiet kit for your exhaust . also a turndown would aim you sound at the ground and help out alot

Z-King
11-21-2002, 10:26 PM
my freind just had the same problem abought the noise

all he did was got a rod welded right in the middle of the silencer
right at the tip. if you look in a 300ex exhaust you will see the same set up

if some one could please post a pic of the 300 exhaust because what i said probually makes no since

brokeitin3
11-22-2002, 06:37 AM
send me 12 bucks, i got a new one here on the shelf ill send to you

Arynock
11-22-2002, 07:25 AM
Heh, my friend owns some woods area with hills, a river, jumps, all kinds of stuff, he has this one hill that u go up, goes into a field, u can turn to the left and go down a hill just the size as the other one
on my 100R dirtbike, my back tire can make about 8feet off the ground... and a 400ex can do about the same :P