PDA

View Full Version : She's almost done Pappy

Lonestar_R
03-18-2008, 08:01 PM
Well its been a slow process. Waiting on parts was the worst thing. And hurting my back and not being able to do much for 2 weeks didn't help anything but she is almost done. Thanks again Pappy, its turning out exactly how I planned

Lonestar_R
03-18-2008, 08:03 PM
and one more for now

Pappy
03-19-2008, 06:45 AM
i know how it feels to wait, i geuss thats why i get pressed to try hard to turn parts as fast as i can without rushing. in the end however, taking your time and doing it right always pays off! quad is looking good!

coryatver
03-19-2008, 03:38 PM
Looking real good. Going to have it ready to ride this weekend at Tim's?

Lonestar_R
03-20-2008, 07:44 AM
No it probably won't be ready and I didn't even know he was riding.....I am still waiting on my pegs and heelguards from Rath and it won't be broke in by the weekend either....and among all the little things it will take at least a day if not a weekend to finish up all the little things

03-20-2008, 07:52 AM
i am not riding this weekend, except for some jetting runs...once i have it dialed in, i might go for a little jaunt and see what kind of condition some of our trails are in...

Lonestar_R
03-20-2008, 06:12 PM
Jetting Runs? Whats that? I don't have to do that anymore

coryatver
03-20-2008, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Lonestar_R
Jetting Runs? Whats that? I don't have to do that anymore
Sorry to tell you this but you still need to jet it just takes a 300 dollar programmer instead of a few 3 dollar jets.

This weekend looks like its not going to be as good of conditions as I was hoping. Oh well. Speedyquad and Lonestar if you want to go for a ride there is a group of us getting together.

Lonestar_R
03-20-2008, 07:33 PM
Yeah I might have to buy that contoller but at least they run right from stock and not have to mess with them