PDA

View Full Version : sandhillatv.com in MS

660r2a400ex
03-18-2008, 10:40 AM
lets go...sandhillatv.com headed down there sat 29th- tues the 1st. check out the website looks pretty decent. anyone who can go lets role and check this thing out. whos in, we are

bens250ex
03-18-2008, 09:59 PM
wow this is funny .. i was going to post this place up on here. ill be headin down this sat ill let you know how it is.

660r2a400ex
03-19-2008, 08:02 AM
would you please, also if you have a good time would you like to head back up the following sat ? let me know the turn out how many people, how fun is it, drag track ? jumps ? trails ? every thing, wide open riding, if its really whoopy or not, and dont forget the pics, thanks man

bens250ex
03-19-2008, 08:41 PM
i wish i could but its already to late to ask off for work. if you could wait till like the next week i could probably make it down with a couple friends. il get some pics. it looks fun so we'll see. i have been to little sahara and i hope that it is atleast a little bit like that.

660r2a400ex
03-20-2008, 07:37 AM
thats where we were going to go, little sahara(OK), i dont think sandhill will be anything like that so dont be dissapointed, it is a smaller park, probally more like silver lake.

bens250ex
03-23-2008, 09:22 PM
ok so i just got back today. and i got a couple questions. how long will it take you to drive down there? and is silverlake or little sahara about the same distance from you? i am 5 hours away from this park and i am at the very top of mississippi. i would have to say it is fun if your close but not worth driving more than 5 hours for. jumps were hard to find and when you found something that was actually worth jumping then you had to deal with really rough sand. its not like any other parks where it smoothes out over night. so when we got there friday is was nice and sat it was getting old. if little sahara is just a couple hours farther then go to little sahara it will be worth it. this place is ok if your close but NOTHING to drive a long distance for. we only got like two or tree pics ( i forgot the camera at home, and when i went to wal mart) so we got a few on a cell. . let me know what you decide on doing, but i don't think its worth the long haul for you or me again. i will head to little sahara next time since its only about an hour and ahalf farther than this place.

660r2a400ex
03-24-2008, 06:50 AM
silver lake - 13 hours, really cold
sandhill- 15 hours, good weather
little sahara - 22hours, too crowded(snake hunt weekend)

bens250ex
03-24-2008, 05:50 PM
its a tough choice man. 15 for this park is alot. its up to you or you could wait till the weather gets better and head some where else. i know we are heading back to little sahara in june or july if you want to come.

660r2a400ex
03-25-2008, 06:52 AM
yea but i allready used my vacation time to go, and i got 5 ppl. going with me so were gonna go down there, itd be great if i can get a lot of people to go

smr
03-25-2008, 08:30 AM
You might check out St Joe St park in Missouri. It's no where near as nice as Little Sahara but much closer for us.

I hope to go back to little sahara this Oct.

bens250ex
03-25-2008, 08:45 PM
i would go if i could get off this week end but i don't have the money after last week end. (diesel is a arm and leg) and no one else could go either. its ok place to ride especially the first day so enjoy. but if ya'll want to head to little sahara this summer hit me up cause we are going to try and go

660r2a400ex
03-26-2008, 07:00 AM
we are gonna head their in august sometime