PDA

View Full Version : ATV history

elmer91
03-18-2008, 05:56 AM
I have to write a research paper, so i am doing the history of ATV's. i have to have a book and a magazine as a reference. i remember seeing a magazine that had honda's history, but i dont remember the magazine. it could of been QUAD, RedRider, DirtWheels, or another one, those are just the ones i look at the most. anyone know? and does anyone know of a good book that would have info that i need?

hungus07trx400
03-18-2008, 07:10 AM
I know what your talking about i think, i have it somewhere just need to look for it

hungus07trx400
03-18-2008, 07:20 AM
Ok i found the one I was thinking of. Page 84-85 of the September 2007 issue of atv action had 20 of Hondas most important atv's of all time. Each had a picture and a little description of how it changed things and why it was important. Don't think it was the same thing you were talking about, but still might help.

elmer91
03-18-2008, 12:31 PM
that is what i was looking for. i have decided to do it on Honda's history.

bwamos
03-18-2008, 12:53 PM
go to wikipedia.
Dont use that as a source, but it gives a long list of citations below the articles that you can use for sources.

416exfreak
03-18-2008, 01:05 PM
we arent aloud to use Wikipedia as a research source. My teachers say that its not correct/ good info, because anyone can go in Wikipedia and put anything that they want down.

It sucks, because most of the time, we have to break out the 4563489465 year old encylopedias that the pages fall out of. Then we get wrote up for destruction of school propety, when we really didnt do anything on purpose.:chinese:

Rant off.:D

ds450maniac
03-18-2008, 02:05 PM
good idea elmer on the idea I gave you, I'm glad to hear that you liked it enough that ur using it:D but I ain't gonna take all of the credit because one guy said do it on cars and I said quads so we both helped I guess lol. And idk if I told you or not but I did my project on all of the different ATV's company's history and I used the internet to get info. Also alot of the atv company's have thur history on thur homepage's but it doesn't tell all that much, If I were you I'd search google for the company's history.

Ruby Soho
03-18-2008, 03:11 PM
i wrote a research paper on quads in the beginning of this year

got a b+ on it..:D

elmer91
03-18-2008, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by ds450maniac
good idea elmer on the idea I gave you, I'm glad to hear that you liked it enough that ur using it:D but I ain't gonna take all of the credit because one guy said do it on cars and I said quads so we both helped I guess lol. And idk if I told you or not but I did my project on all of the different ATV's company's history and I used the internet to get info. Also alot of the atv company's have thur history on thur homepage's but it doesn't tell all that much, If I were you I'd search google for the company's history.

actually on the poster i was looking for ideas on, i went with a different idea. that was for a club i am in, and it had to be a picture. this is an actual article, and i wanted to do somethign different.

ds450maniac
03-18-2008, 06:55 PM
ooooooooooooooooooo well good luck with your project