PDA

View Full Version : Dirt track race car with trailer

hazrdus
03-17-2008, 05:27 PM
1982 Monte Carlo...Metric Frame. outlaw stock / purestock / hobby stock.
Perfect for Bridgeport or New Egypt Speedway
355 with 1 race on it....Refresheshed turbo 350. Many new parts.. Motor is a 11:1 flat top. 4 bolt block has been decked, speed pro skirted pistons, x rods with arp bolts, 10/10 steel crank. everything was blanced.....has kevko kickout oil pan. high performance oil pump, 416 58cc chevy heads have been milled, new valves, springs, retainers, roller tip rockers, stud girdle, screw in studs, guides, . Edelbrock intake, elgin circle track cam, Kinetic Performance outlaw rochester 2 barrel. flows 670 ($450). 1 3/4 long tube headers, etc etc... everything in motor is 1 race old.Tranny: turbo 350 that was rebuilt last year. Just put new valve body and seals in it. Manual Shift. External Mount LARGE tranny cooler. Rear: Stock GM 7.5" with 3.73 gears, and a mini spool. VERY SOLID CAGE. 4 driver door bars, 3 passengerd door bars. Every weld around driver, and the main hoop bars are all gusseted. Has full front and rear hoops with down bars as well. Suspension: Afco Shocks & Springs all way around, can't remember front rates off hand on afco coils, rear has afco 5 1/2 x 11s. 200lr 175 rr. Comes with 200 pouunds of lead bars. Car has 7 Rims as well as 7 Hoosier 8" dirt tires along with two new futura gls super sports.
Car comes with a new jersey legal fuel cell and 1 year old belts that have not even been bolted in yet.

The bad about the car:::::: the car does not run. I recieved this car in trade for a 06' kxf 250 and was told that it ran. I have installed a new jegs high torque starter and couldn't get it to fire. I took a break because I got mad and now it won't turn over(not even with a breaker baron the crank)

Trailer is 16 foot open car trailer with two row tire rack with a tool box mounted on it. Trailer just had over 1200 put into to it to replace two of the frame rails and all new diamond plate. It needs paint.

I am looking for $4000 or best offer for this. I traded a 4000 dirt bike for just the car and am now fed up with it.
I will also accept trade offers of equal value like boat, harley, 4x4, classic car.
Pics will be available this weekend.
hazrdus1@verizon.net
609-351-2499

hazrdus
03-17-2008, 05:28 PM
pic of car

hazrdus
03-17-2008, 05:32 PM
the trailer is in the background