PDA

View Full Version : Scrambler 500

cbrxxtreme
03-17-2008, 10:20 AM
New member here, just picked up an 08 Scrambler a couple weeks ago. Just looking to get some info on this wheeler. It doesn't have much as far as a following, like the Sportsman models. Any one have one, good, bad or otherwise comments about them, I found a site that sells clutch upgrade parts. Aside from that, and the usual pipe, jet, and cam upgrades, is there anything I can do cheap to get a few extra MPH, and possibly more midrange?

Also has anyone tried to install a Sportsman handlebar headlight to replace the stock robot looking headlights? I was thinking something like that, with a set of PIAA lights under the fenders kinda like the Can-Am Renegade style.

Thanks for any comments, or suggestions.
Traver

rundrave
03-17-2008, 10:24 AM
come to www.gen3usa.com, that website is dedicated entirely to scramblers, trailblazers and 400 sports

there is a buddy of mine who has already converted the scrammy headlights to the sportsman headlight assembly

cbrxxtreme
03-17-2008, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by rundrave
come to www.gen3usa.com, that website is dedicated entirely to scramblers, trailblazers and 400 sports

there is a buddy of mine who has already converted the scrammy headlights to the sportsman headlight assembly

Perfect, exactly what I was looking for. Can't wait for my account to be activated.

Thank you.
Traver.