PDA

View Full Version : 400ex Engines

Metzroth
03-16-2008, 11:50 PM
Right now I am hurting pretty bad for money. I think if i sell either one of my motors I should be ok. I have a completely stock 400ex motor (which is currently on my quad) that I would be willing to sell. I also have a motor that I should be finishing up the build on soon that will be a strong running motor. Bottom end is all stock.

....J.E. 10.8:1 comp piston 87mm (416cc).
....Using silicone sealer instead of base gasket to raise the compression a bit more.
....Thin head gasket to again raise comp. ratio.
....Kibblewhite valves.
....Kibblewhite Titanium valvesprings and retainers.
....Head has fresh 3 angle valve job.
....Cylinder was bored to match the J.E. piston.
....New HD Cam Chain.
....New Cam Chain Tensioner.
....New Valve Seals.
....Hot Cam Stage 1.

All parts were reccomended by and purchased from C&D Racing.

If intersted in either motor, PM me with an offer. I also have a set of A-Arms that are powder coated blue, a stock frame, an extra stock carb, a swinger skid, and lots of other parts. If you need something, let me know and I might have it laying around. Thanks!

Metzroth
03-17-2008, 01:38 PM
I will try to get pics of everything up tonight! Thanks for the interest!

shadowwalker
03-18-2008, 08:30 AM
Have a steering stem?

Metzroth
03-18-2008, 08:41 AM
Yes, I do. I have a stock one, and I have my roll design +1 anti-vibe. The +1 has a slight bend in it from when I rolled my quad, but a machine shop told me they could straighten it in about 5 minutes without really affecting the strength of it. I would be willing to sell either one, but much more willing to sell the stocker. Let me know.

Metzroth
03-18-2008, 08:42 AM
I'm I didn't get pics up last night everyone. I will try to get it done sometime soon. Last night it was raining here in central IL so I didn't really feel like getting wet. I will get out there sometime soon and get some pictures.

81 clark racing
05-28-2008, 05:15 PM
price on motors? PM ME WITH THE PRICE THANXS

m36indiana
05-28-2008, 07:12 PM
have a rear brake caliper?

Metzroth
05-28-2008, 07:56 PM
416 is now complete. it is going in my quad tomorrow unless it gets sold tonight. The stocker needs a few parts because I robbed a few parts off of it to build the 416. I would rather sell the stocker than the 416. I would like to get $500 out of the stocker in it's current condition, or 650 in running condition. I can show you pictures of the top end disassembled so you know EXACTLY what you are buying.