PDA

View Full Version : 2007 LTZ250 $3500.00 obo

bloodmoney23
03-16-2008, 02:30 PM
Whats up? Trying to sell my wifes 07 LTZ 250. We are getting a divorce and she doesnt want it so i want to use cash for a new streetbike. The bike has less than 10 hrs on it. Was ridden 4 times in southern ohio down 1.5 miles of train tracks during hunting season and about 2 hours ride time by her in an open field. Paid a little more then 4k for it new in October and it has Maxxis RAZR rear tires, DG Front Bumper, Pro Circuit T4 slip on exhaust, K&N air filter and jetted accordingly. It was ridden 1 time since the stuff has been on. It will also come with ALBA Nerf Bars but not installed. The bike still looks brand new and all stock stuff will come with the bike. I have title in hand and will not take less than 3k for the bike. It literally and physically is still brand new. For pics just email me at astine05@yahoo.com. Also i am located right outside Youngstown Ohio.

bloodmoney23
03-21-2008, 08:53 AM
come on, this is a great bike for a kid or an inexperienced rider or a wife that doesnt want a race bike. It does have power though, i can stand it up in 1st 2nd and 3rd from a dead stop. Here is a side view pic of it in october/november time frame and i will post an updated one later when i go to my storage. The bike just sits out there waiting for someone to ride it.
http://i28.tinypic.com/anl9xv.jpg