PDA

View Full Version : All origional 87 250r for sale in Florida

blakerman
03-16-2008, 10:40 AM
I have a nearly completely origional 1987 trx250r that I am looking to sell. Every part of this bike is origional with the exception of the rear tires, mid pipe ( the silencer is stock), air filter, piston and reeds. I just got the bike back from being professionally rebuilt last friday and have only run 2 full tanks of gas through it. The crank has been rebuilt with new bearings, but retains the stock rod which is in excellent condition. There are no issues that I know of with the bike, other than what seems to be a short in the tail light, as it only works on ocassion. The bike could also use a new gas tank cover as the origional is fairly faded and there is one burn hole on the bottom of the right rear fender, other than that the plastics are in really good shape to be 21 years old. All bushlings and bearings have been replaced, as well as the clutch (this was all done by the previous owner who i bought the bike from as an unfinished project and finished the rebuild. Every thing on the bike seems tight and ready to go, even the stock seat cover is in very good condition. I will try to get some pics up as soon I figure out how to post them. I am not set on an asking price yet I was hoping to get some incite into what you guys thought that it might be worth before I set the price. The bike really is nice and runs very well (although it does need some tuning, as I havent jetted it yet) call me if you have any questions my name is blake morgan and my phone number is (850)-371-1391 I would be glad to answer any questions and feel free to come take it for a test ride. The is really a great bike and I think that I have described it very accuratley. It will make someone a great machine. Have a good day.
Blake

mullinsracing
03-16-2008, 02:46 PM
i might be interested if you could email me some pics to mullinsracing4610@hotmail.com

blakerman
03-17-2008, 01:45 PM
I forgot to mention that I AM ALSO LOOKING TO GET A 450r so any trade offers are welcome. And I also forgot to mention that the bike also has a dg bumper and grab bar, both of wich are fairly new and in good shape.
Oh an to mullins racing, my laptop has crashed along with the photos that I had of the bike so I will take some new ones tomarrow and try to get them to you by tomarrow night.
This bike is really in great shape for its age. There are NO repairs on the frame (that I am aware of, I also had my local engine builder go over the bike for any flaws and he found none). Who ever takes this one will not be dissapointed, this is a tight bike. Have a good day and call me or reply here if you have any questions, and I would really apreciate it if someone would help me post the images of the bike. Thanks

Blake

blakerman
03-18-2008, 12:29 PM
Bump

blakerman
03-18-2008, 01:02 PM
Bump

blakerman
03-18-2008, 05:31 PM
I also forgot to mention that I have the clean title in hand (in my name) and the bike is also green sticker registered in the state of florida

blakerman
03-18-2008, 07:51 PM
Hey guys here are the pics of the R. Oh an by the way that is my fiance elizabeth on the bike.

http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii170/blakerman/

blakerman
03-20-2008, 07:50 PM
come on someone shoot me an offer. This is really a nice bike. Fresh top and bottom end (the topend was done by scott at jacks cycles in perry fla)(the bottom end was done by orion motorsports)and I cant remeber if I mentioned this before but I have the title in hand and in my name and the bike is also green sticker registered in the state of fla. It even still has the origional otsu front tires with about 80% tread left. Well have a good one.

Blake

blakerman
03-27-2008, 08:07 PM
Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that I also have an 05 special edition banshee for sale also in the yamaha section.
I will package them both for 7000 thanks and have a good night

Blake

blakerman
03-31-2008, 10:44 AM
bump bump bump it up