PDA

View Full Version : Im out for a while.......

bloodmoney23
03-15-2008, 09:27 PM
So yeah, im typing with one hand. Go figure, i go to the track and practice and race where i actually ride hard and can get seriously hurt. I go trail riding one day and from all the snow and rain washed out a spot on a trail that is normally flat. hit it at about 35mph and came to a dead stop. Flew over the bars, screwed my wrist up bad. gonna go to hospital tomorrow for x-rays but i cant even lift a coffee mug. Now i have about 1"-2" of play in my steering now too. hopefully its just the stem or the tie-rod ends. if its the frame im out for season cause i cant afford a new one right now. But my guess is that i wont come out to lucky with my wrist so wont be racing for at least a month or two regardkess. Ive sprained it good before and this is worse than any sprain i ever had so im thinking i tore or broke something in there. wish me luck.

450rrider69
03-16-2008, 01:14 AM
good luck adam. hope everything is very lil damage.

arTuReX
03-16-2008, 11:03 AM
Good luck brother, we all been there!, hopefully will be just your worst sprain;)

MX MaNiAc 06
03-16-2008, 05:29 PM
Hopefully its not broken. Good luck!

03-16-2008, 08:26 PM
Wrist and ankle injuries are the worst. Good Luck!

blacknblue#2
03-17-2008, 01:22 AM
Hope its all good and just a sprain man.....i got 2 races in last season before a back injury that put me down till this season so i know the disappointment your thinking right now

bloodmoney23
03-17-2008, 01:13 PM
well i fractured 2 small bones in my wrist but the swelling has gone down. I got a nice wrist brace now and as far as im concerned im still gonna ride, just no stupid sh*t for a while. I still gotta check my quad out though cause i aint seen it since that day i did it.

spanky101
03-17-2008, 01:18 PM
best of luck with the quad man, i know that your bikes a pretty nice lookin machine! it sounds like maybe just the tierods or the ends but i can be wrong...

arTuReX
03-18-2008, 05:49 AM
Hey buy some Bone Up! has helped me a lot with broken bones, your local GNC should have it! speeds up the recovery time! good luck!