PDA

View Full Version : Sparks or Dasa?

pitdawg
03-15-2008, 07:57 PM
I have searched a ton on this but im curious on up to date opinions. So of course im wondering everyones opinion on which pipe to get Dasa or Sparks. I ride a ton of dunes mostly jumping and "mx type" riding with the occasional hill shoot and I race mx and some desert stuff. Right now the LT-R has a Pro Design foam intake, cherry bomb and sparky pulled out. Ive always been a fan of Sparks but I know everyoner swears by Dasa--- is there really THAT big of a difference??? Thanks in advance on everyones input.

tanner 222
03-16-2008, 06:31 AM
i just got my dasa like a month ago and before i was asking the same question. i loved the sparks exhaust and still do but everyone said, BUY THE DASA. so i did and i cant complain about it. its amazing, but i haven't tried the sparks out yet so i dont know how it is compared to the dasa but i know for sure if you buy one you wont be disappointed. another popular response i got was, any company that also builds motors as well as sells pipes is always a good company to buy from. which makes sense. they would have a better idea of how to make them but both sparks and dasa make motors. still my vote is for dasa.

pitdawg
03-16-2008, 01:47 PM
Did you go with a certain programmer?

tanner 222
03-16-2008, 03:45 PM
i actually dont run one. except for the cherry bomb but other than that people told me you should be ok as long as you run just that cuz the LTR is set up rich stock when you put the cherry bomb on it so putting a pipe on it actually evens it out. bunch of guys ran their bikes for a whole mx season and checked their motors and everything was fine without one so thats what im doing.

hanes17
03-16-2008, 04:19 PM
I love my Sparks pipe. It is made for mid to top range power. I run the Power Comander. I think the power out put from it is great. I can pull anyone on the starts to my races.

daniel_beck
03-16-2008, 07:26 PM
i got a sparks and love it man it pull hard bottom to top