PDA

View Full Version : trail tech vapor???

250r rider 88
03-15-2008, 06:30 PM
anyone have this computer on their quad? i would like to know what your likes and dislikes about it are, be specific, also how would you rate it and how was the installation procedure

thanks guys

03-16-2008, 01:22 AM
+

so easy to install.

Step by step programming for speed etc.

Nice bright "white" backlight.

Very sturdy build quaility.

Buttons feel very "positive".

Accurate read outs.

Simple to see at a glance.

-

If you want to get the billet dash they can be expensive.

Heres mine just to tease you!!

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i229/restinbeat/QUADZ/DSC01041.jpg

250r rider 88
03-16-2008, 05:54 PM
thanks for the info i got one coming for the R one thing that really caught my eye on it was the piece that goes in the radiator hoses on the liquid cooled quads to give a temp reading, thats nice to look and see that right on your bars instead of the piece that someone like ESR sells and you have to look down to get a temp reading, that and the rpm quage, programable shift lights, i cant wait to get mine and ride with it

rundrave
03-17-2008, 07:00 AM
i have one on my scrambler and love it

another nice feature of the temp gauge is you can program a AMBER colored warning light and then a RED shut it down light

they are also really durable. I have had mine caked in mud and washed it several times and it still works fine.

250rAL
03-17-2008, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by rundrave
i have one on my scrambler and love it

another nice feature of the temp gauge is you can program a AMBER colored warning light and then a RED shut it down light

they are also really durable. I have had mine caked in mud and washed it several times and it still works fine.

Has it survived a rollover yet? I'd like to get one but I worry about that.

rundrave
03-17-2008, 08:12 AM
yes it has, but I have mine mounted on tag fat bars with the high bend, so my bars are high enough and they take all the impact and not the trailtech