PDA

View Full Version : WTB '06 or Race Ready 300EX

scottjoy
03-15-2008, 07:03 AM
Looking to buy an '06 or later race ready 300ex for my son. We live in central KY, but will travel or pay shipping for the right machine.

bad ex
03-24-2008, 10:30 PM
just wondering what you'r price range is?i have one thats very close to race ready,need to fix the rear caliper(brake pad bolt busted)rebuild the front tripple rate shocks,also have a lot of extras,let me know,kevin:eek2:

scottjoy
03-25-2008, 06:52 AM
I have priced a new '06 machine with the upgrades I think are needed to make a competitive machine (+$10K), with me performing all the work. Obviously I would like to spend less than this. With that said I'm looking to spend between $3000-$7000, but willing to consider just about anything. If I don't find a used machine within the next few weeks I will start building one. Thanks for you interest.
Ben

bad ex
03-25-2008, 10:35 PM
if your interested i would like to get $4000 or more for my 02 300ex & that includes all extras that i have for it,frame,almost another bottom end,(but not together)other misc engine parts,a arms,rear plastic,stock and aftermarket silencers,3 cranks,2 cranks are good but one has a slight twist in the con rod,the other is rebuildable,transmission,gas tank,stock front shocks,parts carb,parking brake cable,shift forks,shift drum,2 starters, sarter gears & cover,2 stator coils,stator cases,clutch,& clutch covers,i most likely have more stuff that i can't remember,if it sound good to you so far i will start to tell you the mods the my ex has. kevin