PDA

View Full Version : Works Performance Pro G4 Series LT shocks tripple rate springs and more!

m_mcgranahan
03-15-2008, 12:15 AM
Hi,

I am selling my Works Performance Pro G series shocks. They feature 5/8" shaft for durability and toughness, remote rezevour with dual lines to give better oil flow. They have adjustable preload, high speed and low speed compression adjust as well as rebound adjustments. They also have tripple rate springs for a great ride. I bought these from a pro Motorcoss racer. They are setup for 170-190lb rider. I will include the extra set of main springs (In the pic) as well as the tender spring crossover adjustment rings and the spanner wrench for adjustments.

I used these on my cannondale quad with long travel front end. They came off a Honday TRX450, and I believe they also fit the 400ex and with some shimming etc. I used them on my Cannondale with a Long Travel front end and they worked great. I just got the upgrade bug and spent a ton of money to upgrade.

I just had these rebuilt by Works Performance, so you can be sure they will be ready to serve you well for a long time to come.

Info from the Works site "Works' Pro G Series 4 is at the top of the food chain. All new with 5/8-inch induction-hardened high tensile chromed alloy shafts. Damping adjustments include, adjustable low speed rebound adjustment, high and low speed compression adjustment. Large-capacity, dual-line (or single line depending on application) re-circulating remote reservoir. Advanced mil-spec heat dispersant coating. Anodized billet aluminum parts and Threaded pre-load (Tpl) as standard. "

I could not get my pics to upload, but you can see them on the the cannondale forum I am a member of.

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20969
Feel free to call 520 247-3489 or email

God bless...

Mark

m_mcgranahan
03-15-2008, 08:53 AM
Hi,

oops, I forgot to include the price. Asking $795 obo