PDA

View Full Version : 43 MM FCR Carb. $400 Shipped!!!

spdracer71
03-14-2008, 09:48 PM
Its a Honda 06 FCR. I just bought and received this thing in the mail. Well the dude pulled a FAST one on me. AS you can see in MY pics you can see where he shaved down the top side of the carb. to make it fit the 04-05 models. He told me that he shaved it alittle bit but everything was still sealed BUT I couldn't see it in the pics that he has sent me. I would love to use this and I know that it would work great BUT I race MX so there is no way that it would be good for it with all the mud and stuff. (Unless I made a cover for it OR cleaned it all the time.) He had a graph that showed the before and after Horse Power on a DYNO and it gained 3 horse. Below is the email that he sent me to let you know what you would might have to do.

bored out locally......i gain almost 3hp across the board,but now i'm going bigger so this is up for grabs

you may need a needle for it,because i modded this one to run the FCI intake...so it may be too rich on another motor

its off of a 06trx........no HS but i never needed it.....starts on first or second kick

spdracer71
03-14-2008, 09:49 PM
pic

spdracer71
03-14-2008, 09:50 PM
PIC 3