PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Suzuki LTZ400 $4000!

h3dude
03-14-2008, 05:40 PM
Good Evening All,

I'm looking to sell my 2006 Z400 for $4000 OBO. As far as time, this has like 10 rides on it. Why am I getting rid of it? Well, I live in an area that is not conducive to this type of thing, lol. The 10 times I rode it I had to go on a 3 1/2 hour trip each way to visit my friend for the weekend. I honestly just don't have the time and this bike is just sitting in the garage.

About the quad...

It is a 2006 Suzuki LTZ400. It is yellow with the blue seat and stripes. This bike has been washed and waxed, yes waxed with Zaino, after every single ride. This has never been wrecked, period, for any reason or any part of the quad.

I wanted it to sound louder and have more power so I installed an HMF sport brushed aluminum slip on it. I jetted it to 137.5 and it runs rock solid. I did have the 145 jet in it and it seemed like it need more work with the pilot jet, etc, so I just put the 137.5 back in it. I do still have the stock exhaust and stock jet if that is what you want.

I took off the parking brake cable and lever/purch assembly and installed a brushed aluminum block off plate on it.

On one of the washes I blew off one of the stripes so I purchased 2 brand new stripes and installed them. I am that picky about it.

What is this quads condition?

I honestly would say that this quad is the closest thing you can get to being brand new and still ride it. It has a couple of small marks on the rims, but other than the normal light scratches on the plastic it just about looks brand new.

The battery keeps dying because it just sits all the time, so I'd be willing to install a new battery or take $50 off the price.

I will have pics this weekend as soon as I get it out of the back of my garage.

If you have any questions and all please let me know and I'll assist you.

Thanks, Gene.

h3dude
03-15-2008, 05:38 PM
This message wasn't posted to attract trades. I'm looking to sell my quad because I don't use it.

Please, serious buyers with some form of payment.

Thanks.