PDA

View Full Version : Breezewood Proving Grounds 3/13/08!!!

05Z400rdr
03-13-2008, 08:11 PM
Well today I went to the Proving Grounds for my second ride of the year. The tracks were amazing! Dan had them in tip-top shape, and the conditions were perfect! It wasn't muddy, it wasn't dusty, it was perfect. The weather was perfect, too! I thought that I was going to be the only guy there, but close to 8 or so other people showed up to tear it up today! Here's some pics to share with you. Sorry they are not the best, our camera isn't good for these kinds of pics.. Let me know what you think!

Landon

I was really bored on the way up, and I was too excited too sleep
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h78/hardrock830/Novemember2120070031.jpg
Me standing with my quad eagerly waiting to ride!
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h78/hardrock830/Novemember2120070151.jpg
Here's the new downhill that Dan made...pretty sweet!!
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h78/hardrock830/Novemember2120070331.jpg
He also made the flag jump a lott wider...it's pretty awesome!!!
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h78/hardrock830/Novemember2120070401.jpg
Another one of the new downhill
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h78/hardrock830/Novemember2120070351-1.jpg
The KTM rep showed up to do a few laps on his way back to Massachussetts...too bad he didnt have the new 450 in there!
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h78/hardrock830/Novemember2120070431-1.jpg
Turn
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h78/hardrock830/Novemember2120070561-1.jpg
Another turn
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h78/hardrock830/Novemember2120070261-1.jpg
Big double
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h78/hardrock830/Novemember2120070481.jpg

That's all that I'm going to post for now, I may post some tomorrow, but these are the best one's.. let me know what you think!

quad2xtreme
03-13-2008, 08:18 PM
Landon,

The pics have me stoked to get back to BPG in another week. I am going to try to ride local this week and then be there on Friday next week.

What is the angle on that last shot? Is that the big double after the flag jump?

MX MaNiAc 06
03-13-2008, 08:19 PM
Wow the track is perfect. Im 3 hours away n i still have snow. Looks like fun man im jealous. Post more pics!!!

05Z400rdr
03-13-2008, 08:23 PM
The last one, my dad took from standing on the other side of the take off of the flag jump, you can see some of it on the right. Yeah I can't wait to go back up again!!

05Z400rdr
03-13-2008, 08:27 PM
Yeah man, you got that right! I was even starting to sweat out there, deffinately perfect conditions. I'll post a few more tomorrow probably, the rest that I have aren't that good though. I have to go to bed now and somehow try and get up for school tomorrow...haha

jherbie28
03-15-2008, 07:28 PM
awsome landon lookin good man, good luck this weekend man and to the rest of the team. will be up next weekend (easter) hope to see ya there for some more practice:p jon we will deffinalty(sp) ya there. cant wait man. cyall next weekend

landon how was it adjusting to the new set up? easy:)

oh the new trailer looks killer but you are still ugly:devil: j/k

quad2xtreme
03-15-2008, 07:50 PM
Josh, glad you guys will be there this weekend. I was starting to wonder if everyone was gonna have to stay home for Easter.

quad2xtreme
03-15-2008, 07:51 PM
Landon,

Which trailer is that? I am looking for a 8.5' X 20' with the "V" front-end like yours.

wvspeedfreak
03-15-2008, 08:32 PM
It looks like a 7x16 Featherlite.I was wondering if you ever got a trailer Jon.

Landon,looks like you had a good time and the track looks great.Hope to see you up there again this year.

Les Davis
03-15-2008, 09:01 PM
Anyone going up tomorrow (Sunday)? I'll be there with "The Freak" sometime around lunch.

quad2xtreme
03-16-2008, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
It looks like a 7x16 Featherlite.I was wondering if you ever got a trailer Jon.

Not yet but I did decide against getting a toyhauler. I like the cabins at Breezewood so I wouldn't use it there plus I try to only come with my quad in the back of the truck since it is such a long drive.

My wife likes the hotels when we go to Hatfield and Carolina Adventure World. When I really started looking at costs it really didn't make sense for us. I can get a hotel room with a King size bed for $65 a night and the camp grounds want anywhere from $35 to $75 a night to park a toyhauler and then fees for hooking up, etc. I don't go to races where I would want to stay at the track.

I caught myself quick. I went from wanting a trailer that didn't leak (thinking a $6,000 trailer) to a $13,000 toyhauler to a $20,000 toyhauler. Next thing you know, I need a semi to pull my 60' doubledecker trailer. :D

I am lucky not to be an impluse buyer. When I go looking, I drive the VW Beetle.

/Jon

05Z400rdr
03-16-2008, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by jherbie28
awsome landon lookin good man, good luck this weekend man and to the rest of the team. will be up next weekend (easter) hope to see ya there for some more practice:p jon we will deffinalty(sp) ya there. cant wait man. cyall next weekend

landon how was it adjusting to the new set up? easy:)

oh the new trailer looks killer but you are still ugly:devil: j/k

Hahaha, now I can't help that.... :blah: The race this weekend was actually cancelled and they are going to postpone it, when, I have no clue...? My buddy and I might actually be up Friday and or Saturday, so I might see you then! So the ltr's back together?? And adjusting....easy...because it is soo much nicer than stock.. haha

quad2xtreme, It is actually a 6.5' x 16',with the v-nose on it, and the top of the nose is also beveled down a little too

wvspeedfreak, I look forward to seeing you and your son soon! That was awesome watching him hit that double!

wvspeedfreak
03-16-2008, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
[B

I caught myself quick. I went from wanting a trailer that didn't leak (thinking a $6,000 trailer) to a $13,000 toyhauler to a $20,000 toyhauler. Next thing you know, I need a semi to pull my 60' doubledecker trailer. :D

I am lucky not to be an impluse buyer. When I go looking, I drive the VW Beetle.

/Jon [/B]

Haha,I know how that goes.It starts out as simply wanting a little more space then the next thing you know you are looking at a hauler that's nicer than your house lol.I did finally get a 8.5x24 enclosed that I am working on setting up the inside to suit us.Nothing fancy but it will work well for us I believe.

quad2xtreme
03-16-2008, 06:47 AM
I did finally get a 8.5x24 enclosed that I am working on setting up the inside to suit us.Nothing fancy but it will work well for us I believe.

Which brand did you end up buying? I just see that there are so many brands and I don't know how to tell quality.

/Jon

blueyeace1
03-16-2008, 06:50 AM
Great pics Landon .
I never been there yet but looking forward to going sometime and my 2 boys wanta ride there also.Mabey we could get together and go some weekend.
ps:
this is Travis and Ryans uncle
Butch

quad2xtreme
03-16-2008, 06:52 AM
link to ebay item (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/5200-lb-axles-8-5-X-24-CARGO-TRAILER-CAR-HAULER-8-5X24_W0QQitemZ230230600141QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item 230230600141)

here is an example. To me, this looks like it would fit my needs and has many options. Is it a good trailer? :confused: No idea.

I would like to have a nice setup for when I do want to take multiple quads to Breezewood...occasionally, my wife does go with me although she isn't into the track scene. She doesn't go with me to NCMP and it is only 55 minutes away.

TWISTED
03-16-2008, 06:58 AM
Haha,I know how that goes.It starts out as simply wanting a little more space then the next thing you know you are looking at a hauler that's nicer than your house lol.I did finally get a 8.5x24 enclosed that I am working on setting up the inside to suit us.Nothing fancy but it will work well for us I believe.

You know what they say.... If some is good, more is better.....

jherbie28
03-16-2008, 07:04 AM
landon,

all i got left is the nerfs and the plastic. i have to change the oil and filter to make sure theres no left over powder or sandblast media in there, set up the suspension front and rear, get my seat cover put on, and bleed the brake lines.

come up on saturday if you can man id like to ride with ya, we wont be there friday untill like 5 or 6 who knows.

jherbie28
03-16-2008, 07:05 AM
hey twisted are we gonna c ya this year:D

wvspeedfreak
03-16-2008, 08:10 AM
link to ebay item (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/5200-lb-axles-8-5-X-24-CARGO-TRAILER-CAR-HAULER-8-5X24_W0QQitemZ230230600141QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item 230230600141)

here is an example. To me, this looks like it would fit my needs and has many options. Is it a good trailer? :confused: No idea.

I would like to have a nice setup for when I do want to take multiple quads to Breezewood...occasionally, my wife does go with me although she isn't into the track scene. She doesn't go with me to NCMP at it is only 55 minutes away.

I bought a United brand at Trailer Enterprise in Hagerstown,Md.It had an upgraded package called the "finish line package" which included white vinyl ceiling,white wallboard,rear halogen cargo loading lamps and a little extra shiny trim.I paid $6700 OTD for it and it has a 5 year warranty.

The trailer you linked looks like a decent trailer,the one thing I didn't see mentioned was a seamless roof.That is important to have and some trailers don't come with a 1 piece roof.

quad2xtreme
03-16-2008, 09:47 AM
I bought a United brand at Trailer Enterprise in Hagerstown,Md.It had an upgraded package called the "finish line package" which included white vinyl ceiling,white wallboard,rear halogen cargo loading lamps and a little extra shiny trim.I paid $6700 OTD for it and it has a 5 year warranty.

The trailer you linked looks like a decent trailer,the one thing I didn't see mentioned was a seamless roof.That is important to have and some trailers don't come with a 1 piece roof.

Good point...that is the problem when you look at so many. You almost need a checklist to remind you what is really important to you.

I will look into that brand. I could stop on Friday and pick one up and haul it to Breezewood with me and then back to NC.

link to a nice trailer (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-2008-Slope-Nose-8-5-x-20-x-6-CAR-TRAILER_W0QQitemZ220211109920QQcmdZViewItem?hash=i tem220211109920)

If I were under 6', this would be the perfect trailer. I really like how it looks.

wvspeedfreak
03-16-2008, 10:01 AM
Jon here is a link to the exact trailer I bought from them.

http://www.trailerenterprises.com/index_files/UnitedUXT8524TA35RDWhite.html

Also,here is a 8.5x20 I looked at when I was there.Really nice trailer and it is a color you don't see all the time.

http://www.trailerenterprises.com/index_files/UnitedUXT8520TA35RDCharcoal.html

wvspeedfreak
03-16-2008, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by TWISTED
You know what they say.... If some is good, more is better.....

The older I get the less I try to live by that motto :D

05Z400rdr
03-16-2008, 10:49 AM
landon,

all i got left is the nerfs and the plastic. i have to change the oil and filter to make sure theres no left over powder or sandblast media in there, set up the suspension front and rear, get my seat cover put on, and bleed the brake lines.

come up on saturday if you can man id like to ride with ya, we wont be there friday untill like 5 or 6 who knows.

Awesome to hear!! I bet you're pretty excited now! Yeah I'd love to make it up....hopefully!

05Z400rdr
03-16-2008, 10:54 AM
Jon, here is where we got our trailer from.. All Pro West (http://www.allprowest.com) They have tonssss of trailers in stock....hundreds and hundreds, anything that you could imagine, and you can order any trailer, too. The options for them are practically infinite, any costumizations, anything, check them out!

TWISTED
03-16-2008, 02:34 PM
hey twisted are we gonna c ya this year:D

We'll be at Breezewood the 29th of this month, as long as the weather looks good. I'll be at Budds next Saturday rooting on some of my homies...

dan harris
03-17-2008, 10:37 PM
Hey Landon,

It was good having you up this week, your were riding your **s off on that Ltr. Glad you liked the tracks. Just made some cool changes on the rhythm track I think everybody will like.

Did you wreck while you were here?? I didn't see you before you left, then Kelly mentioned that you went down on the big double? Hope your ok!

05Z400rdr
03-18-2008, 01:34 PM
Thanks Dan! Yeah I took a little spill at about 3:30 that afternoon on the biggest double on the technical track... When I shifted up before it, something happened that it didn't go into gear, and it stayed inbetween gears, just like a neutral....so my bumper was the first thing to hit the ground....haha, my dad said that my quad was straight up and down. At first I didn't know what happened, and I could barely breathe. Just a little damage to the quad like clutch lever and plastic and stuff like that, and I had a minor concussion and bruised ribs and that good stuff. That was time to pack up for me, and we didn't know where you or Amanda was.. But I'm ready to ride again....see you soon!!

quad2xtreme
03-18-2008, 01:56 PM
Landon,

Glad to hear you are okay. That is essentially what happened to me off the flag jump last year. When I landed, the pad on the handlebars caught the top of the chin portion of the helmet and drove my helmet downward into my Leatt brace. I ended up with slightly separated sternum and bruised ribs. After I landed, I kept going and made it all the way to the jump by the clubhouse when I realized my jaw felt broken. I really don't know how I made it over the other jumps or if I even jumped them. I pulled off by the bleachers and people were asking me if I was okay. It was only then that I remembered thinking I was going to wipe out when I landed from the flag jump. As time went on, I started to remember more. I can remember all the way up to the point of my helmet hitting the bars and then coming around the turn by the clubhouse jump. Everything in between is gone. It took about 4 weeks before I could ride. I am thinking that is the only time I hit the big double after the flag jump too. :D :D :D At least that is my story and I am sticking to it.

05Z400rdr
03-18-2008, 02:37 PM
Haha, wow! Glad you're ok! That would have been scary!

dan harris
03-18-2008, 03:40 PM
Sorry I didn't know you wrecked Landon. Man your lucky to have walked away, thats a pretty big jump. Glad to hear that your ok and ready to ride again.

outacontrol
03-18-2008, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by dan harris
Sorry I didn't know you wrecked Landon. Man your lucky to have walked away, thats a pretty big jump. Glad to hear that your ok and ready to ride again.

Man if that would have been me (not that i would attempt that jump) I would still be laying there curled up in a ball. Ahh to be young and flexible again!:p

jherbie28
03-18-2008, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by outacontrol
Man if that would have been me (not that i would attempt that jump) I would still be laying there curled up in a ball. Ahh to be young and flexible again!:p

oh come on man:devil:

05Z400rdr
03-18-2008, 05:42 PM
Haha, well I was laying there for a little bit, and when I tried to stand up, I almost fell back over, so I layed down for a few more minutes then moped back to the trailer, haha

outacontrol
03-18-2008, 06:06 PM
out of all the jumps on that track for a misshift to happen, that would have to be the worst, glad your ok!

quad2xtreme
03-18-2008, 07:22 PM
out of all the jumps on that track for a misshift to happen, that would have to be the worst, glad your ok!

I think missing the big double after the flag jump would be the worst.

outacontrol
03-18-2008, 08:11 PM
I think missing the big double after the flag jump would be the worst.

i read it wrong, i thought that is the one he wrecked on. Yeah your right the jump after the flag would be ugly!!

dan harris
03-19-2008, 05:22 AM
That is the jump landon wrecked on (the big double after the flag jump). I've never wrecked on that one and hope never too. The downhill ski jump isn't one to choose to wreck on either. Its a long way to the bottom if something goes wrong. Unfortunately I have wrecked on that one. ....I layed there until a group of riders scooped me up on a piece of plywood and delivered me to my house.

Crashing sucks, and only gets worse the older you get.

quad2xtreme
03-19-2008, 06:01 AM
ah, people have too many names for the track. I hear people call the one track closest to the barn the rhythm track, technical track, upper track.

I've heard the one with the flag jump called the clubhouse track, the dining hall track, the main track, etc.

yea, he picked the worst jump. the downhill ski jump could be worse...just depends on how you land and where you land when missing the double. Kissing the face of the lander with your front bumper would suk. Of course, landing off the side of the ski jump would suk too...you might even break a few bones, right Dan? :devil:

hondaracer31
03-19-2008, 06:18 AM
ah, people have too many names for the track.

I agree, Jon!
Dan, we need "official" names for the different tracks!! And post some signs for those of us too old to figure it out. hahaha:blah: :D

05Z400rdr
03-19-2008, 01:20 PM
Sorry for all of the confusion, but the one that I wrecked on was on the technical track, right before the bigger step up.. here's a pic from last year that Jason (wvspeedfreak) took of me last year on that one. I didn't wreck on the big double on the big track, but I did overshoot it pretty good the one time, which was pretty painful.....haha...Dan I think you saw me do that didn't you?

quad2xtreme
03-19-2008, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by 05Z400rdr
Sorry for all of the confusion, but the one that I wrecked on was on the technical track, right before the bigger step up.. here's a pic from last year that Jason (wvspeedfreak) took of me last year on that one. I didn't wreck on the big double on the big track, but I did overshoot it pretty good the one time, which was pretty painful.....haha...Dan I think you saw me do that didn't you?

I am with Barry on coming up with one name for each track. Dan also calls it the intermediate track. I thought that was the jump you meant.

1st track = Big track, main track, clubhouse track, dining hall track, race track, flag jump track.

2nd track = Rhythm track, technical track, intermediate track, upper track, barn track and now...the track Landon wiped out on. :p

3rd track = beginner track, kid's track, and "the track I do" (of course, that is Connie speaking not me. :eek2: )

05Z400rdr
03-19-2008, 01:48 PM
I am with Barry on coming up with one name for each track. Dan also calls it the intermediate track. I thought that was the jump you meant.

1st track = Big track, main track, clubhouse track, dining hall track, race track, flag jump track.

2nd track = Rhythm track, technical track, intermediate track, upper track, barn track and now...the track Landon wiped out on. :p

3rd track = beginner track, kid's track, and "the track I do" (of course, that is Connie speaking not me. :eek2: )

Hahaha yeah, I get them confused sometimes, too, like Intermidiate track, pro track, etc etc

outacontrol
03-19-2008, 06:54 PM
Hahaha yeah, I get them confused sometimes, too, like Intermidiate track, pro track, etc etc

I commonly refer to the tracks as, "wow that was only one lap" track, and " how many more freaking turns are there" track!:eek2:

dan harris
03-20-2008, 07:00 AM
I agree the tracks need names to be able to tell them apart when telling a story.

Once we nail down some names I'll get Final Touch Restyling to make us up some cool signs.

I'm thinking using a number and a name, like track #1 (kids Track), Track #2 Rhythm track, and Track #3 Big Track, then hopefully one day we'll be adding a Track #4 The real Big track!??

I really thought Landon wrecked on the Big track, Either one of those doubles are big and I wouldn't want to wreck on either one.

quad2xtreme
03-20-2008, 11:19 AM
Jon, here is where we got our trailer from.. All Pro West (http://www.allprowest.com) They have tonssss of trailers in stock....hundreds and hundreds, anything that you could imagine, and you can order any trailer, too. The options for them are practically infinite, any costumizations, anything, check them out!

Landon and Jason,

Thanks for the info. I checked out both, compared with some local dealers here. In the end, I am heading to All Pro West tomorrow for an 8.5 X 24', screwless exterior CarMate trailer in black. It will have a 7' 2" ceiling height. We looked at a 20' trailer but thought it was going to a bit short. She agreed to doing some driveway work so I can back this in from the street. Good news is we live in a rural community with 2 acre lots so I don't have to deal with parked cars, etc.

The wife nix'd white or gray. She was only concerned with how it looks from the front yard. I have a white trailer now and it sticks out like a sore thumb.

I will post some pics. Landon, you will see it this weekend at BPG. :cool:

wvspeedfreak
03-20-2008, 12:19 PM
Glad you found one Jon.It looks like All Pro West has alot to choose from.

05Z400rdr
03-20-2008, 04:28 PM
I commonly refer to the tracks as, "wow that was only one lap" track, and " how many more freaking turns are there" track!:eek2:

Hahaha, I never thought of it that way!:blah:

Dan, I like the idea you have about numbering and naming the tracks! And if you build a bigger track, "the really big track" would be an awesome name for it! haha

Jon, glad to hear you found a good deal!...that's a huge trailer! :eek: I can't wait to see it!!

Well, a bunch of us are going up for the day tomorrow! :D :cool: Jon, will you be there tomorrow, too? I will only be there for the day, I can't stay for the weekend, unfortunately... :(

See you tomorrow bright and early again Dan!

Landon

cletusEX
03-20-2008, 05:46 PM
I might be up there tomorrow. I've had one problem after another since my rebuild and need to burn some fuel through this thing before the NC GNCC. Yep I'm an XC guy so no jumping for me.:p

quad2xtreme
03-20-2008, 05:53 PM
I should get there around 3:00 since I have to go to Harrisburg first for the trailer. It shouldn't take too long to hook it up though and get out of there.

KH426
03-20-2008, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by cletusEX
I might be up there tomorrow. I've had one problem after another since my rebuild and need to burn some fuel through this thing before the NC GNCC. Yep I'm an XC guy so no jumping for me.:p

SISSY lol
can you make it up saturday instead

dan harris
03-20-2008, 08:22 PM
Tracks dried out nice today and should be in good shape for all the riders that are planning on coming up Friday. I'm looking forward to riding with everyone.

Les Davis
03-20-2008, 08:24 PM
Dan, look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow. Me and Jason are heading up sometime around lunch. Gotta go show my face at work for a few hours first:devil:

dan harris
03-22-2008, 05:57 AM
Hey Les, It was fun riding with you and Jason on Saturday, you guys looked good. Hope to see alot more of you out here this year.

Les Davis
03-22-2008, 08:28 AM
Thanks Dan. Loved the changes you've made to the track and damn it felt good to get back out there again. I can't wait to make it back up. Considering all the sh*tty weather we've had, the tracks were in prime condition! Thanks so much Dan!

blueyeace1
03-22-2008, 11:04 AM
I plan on going to Breezewood for my first time ever on the 29th Sat if weather is good.I will be ridding a grey z400 and my son will have a red 400ex with black carbon hood.Come say hi if you see us .

05Z400rdr
03-22-2008, 07:08 PM
Sounds good Butch!

We had an awesome time at the Proving Grounds yesterday, and the new double double is cool! We're already working on getting stuff ready for the Spring Fling next weekend! I can't wait!!! I am going to try to get a big group together to go up...so far so good. :cool:

Les Davis, did I ever meet you? I know that's random, but I'm just curious. If I saw a pic of your bike I would most likely know who you are.. lol.

Les Davis
03-22-2008, 09:02 PM
Hey Landon, yes I met you and some of your buddies one day last year at Breezewood. I saw you up there on Friday but never got a chance to say hello. Here's a pic of my bike, hopefully this jogs your memory a little:D It's the red one in the picture that's usually trying to keep up with you:devil:

05Z400rdr
03-23-2008, 09:26 AM
Haha, yeah I think I know who you are now...again :blah: That bike is sooo clean, and where it is sitting, wow, that room should be dedicated for photoshoots! haha, sweet bike!

dan harris
03-23-2008, 05:51 PM
Man Les, the Honda is lookin' sweet !

Glad to hear everyone's gettin' ready for "spring fling" next weekend. The weather is suppose to be good with temps reaching the 60's. I'll be working on the tracks all week and will hopefully have a new jump or two for everyone to check out. I've got some work to do on the kids track before the weekend. Fixing up the lips and the landers and hopefully giving them some changes.

A big thanks to all the riders who came out this Easter weekend and rode in the less then comfortable temps. Even big Jon from North Carolina and Barry Ecklebarger from Erie Pa made the big drive out to ride. I had a blast riding with everybody - except chris "rock" who's gettin' too darn fast for his age.

Les Davis
03-23-2008, 10:00 PM
That's actually Paul Gregg's (PGregg85) garage. His garage is as ammacualte as his bikes are.

Hope to see everyone next weekend at Spring Fling!

KOG
03-24-2008, 12:02 PM
yeah chris was ripping it up sunday man he is gonna be hard to keep up with this year

dan harris
03-26-2008, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by KOG
yeah chris was ripping it up sunday man he is gonna be hard to keep up with this year

He gets any faster and I might have to start making him work more and ride less!! No matter how fast he gets though, your quad is still better looking then his !

sunco
03-26-2008, 05:59 AM
Glad to see you guys stopped making fun of me. I have a
dump trailer
triton flatbed - hauls 4 easy & more
7x14 pace enclosed
Big ole Toyhauler
A 22' truck that only cost $125 to fill up
Not to mention a 40' tall house
4 kids
5 quads - wanta buy a 300ex 04' all stock?
A sore back from July when my no footer went a rye.
But no matter what you say - I'll always enjoy my time @ BPG !!!!!

Sunrise will be there for the 3 days of fun.

KOG
03-26-2008, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by dan harris
He gets any faster and I might have to start making him work more and ride less!! No matter how fast he gets though, your quad is still better looking then his !

haha that may be true but just cause its clean lookin dont mean i wont get it dirty