PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATS gncc RACERS round 2 #995

hotquads1
03-13-2008, 04:55 PM
We would like to send out a big congratulations to all of the kids the podiumed at the GNCC in GA. And a special congrats to our HOT QUADS TEAM Rider Logan Merriman #995 for winning the 90cc 8-11 mod class on his DRR . And a big thank you to Gary Fallon (G-Force) who was there to help in Fl when Logan needed some parts and service in a pinch . Gary went beyond the call of duty and got Logan back up and running, thanks . I hope I can repay the kindess to one of his riders in the future.
marc

hr15
03-13-2008, 06:00 PM
Logan rode a great race and the win was well deserved!

cwjr
03-14-2008, 09:22 AM
Congrats on a great win and we will see you in N.C.

Ty1on
03-18-2008, 05:55 PM
Thanks to everyone for their help and support!

I must say that Gary went above and beyond in helping us getting the parts and getting them installed on the quad after the FL race in preparation for the GA race...since we were staying down south until the GA race. Logan couldn't of had the win in GA if it wasn't for Gary going out of his way helping us out.

I called Gary from Melbourne, FL and he told me if I would make the drive down to him he would do whatever it took to help get Logan's quad ready for GA. So after the FL race the family and I drove down and he already had everything ready and even insisted that we make the repairs right there while we was there since we were so far from home... 1000 plus miles from Southern Indiana . He fixed it all up and he let Logan practice in the back and asked Logan what he thought and the clutching wasn't were Logan liked it so Gary tore into the clutch and changed the torque spring and sent Logan back out and Logan came back with 1 big smile and a thumbs up! Gary thanks for going above and beyond in helping us out.

Also, I would like to thank the Robinsons and Auth's for their help at the track in FL with getting Logan back out on the track.

GNCC Laeger 250
03-24-2008, 03:24 PM
Great ride Logan..........See all of you in NC.

Brayden