PDA

View Full Version : Car Warranty

Shift_450R
03-13-2008, 04:11 PM
Two weeks ago my car threw a rod through the block and i took it in and its getting fixed under warranty and they said by tomorrow (14th) it would have a new engine and ready to go. Well i just got news that they just ordered the motor today and it will be ready by April 3rd. Needless to say Im pissed off about that. Its been sitting for two weeks without them making the effort to even order the damn motor. I could see if the motor was in but they had no time to install it yet, thats acceptable but they knew it needed to be replaced the second day it was there and yet they finally got the spark under their asses to order it today. :mad: :mad:

Giz400ex
03-13-2008, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Shift_450R
Two weeks ago my car threw a rod through the block and i took it in and its getting fixed under warranty and they said by tomorrow (14th) it would have a new engine and ready to go. Well i just got news that they just ordered the motor today and it will be ready by April 3rd. Needless to say Im pissed off about that. Its been sitting for two weeks without them making the effort to even order the damn motor. I could see if the motor was in but they had no time to install it yet, thats acceptable but they knew it needed to be replaced the second day it was there and yet they finally got the spark under their asses to order it today. :mad: :mad: Nothing is ever easy anymore, its always made into a bigger deal than it has to be.:(

CaptainCanuck
03-14-2008, 09:14 AM
Call Uncle Myron. "Hey cousin Steven, you you you need uhhhhh a new uhhhh motor....."(someone drives by, silence, and then he walks away).

bwamos
03-14-2008, 12:37 PM
Make sure they give you a loaner car. Usually puts a fire under them because that's another used car they can not sell. ;)

Shift_450R
03-14-2008, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by bwamos
Make sure they give you a loaner car. Usually puts a fire under them because that's another used car they can not sell. ;)

im sorry can you tell me more about this im not sure what your trying to say:)

CaptainCanuck
03-14-2008, 10:31 PM
~edited by wilkin250r