PDA

View Full Version : 1994 Ford Ranger 4x4 for Trade..

bigperm
03-12-2008, 06:07 PM
1994 Ford Range 4x4 v6 4.0 liter..daily driver.
5 spd manual 156k miles-clear title.4x4 works,tune up, well maintained, no rust, 31" Bfg all terrain tires w/ aftermarket chrome wheels.Ext cab..just had tune up-fuel injector clean,intake decarbonization.coolant flush,differential fluid changed,manual trans fluid change..

crank windows, jvc cd player,rear slider tonneau cover,no leaks South Carolina truck,Zeibart undercoated,also has class 2 trailer hitch and reciever..

will post pics later...looking to trade sport bike or ???

bigperm
03-15-2008, 01:11 PM
u6ui

bigperm
03-15-2008, 01:13 PM
kyik

bigperm
03-15-2008, 01:13 PM
jetuiyo

atv_man2007
03-24-2008, 05:32 PM
i have an 04 400ex i might trade you ohio not to far away im in ky i have a 2004 400ex engine still stock std bore. what i have installed on it is k&n filter hmf pipe and jetted of course dg nerfs and imoose handguards i think thats the brand factory rims still on the quad stock sprockets recent valve adjustments made and had a fresh hone and rings and seals while it was at the shop and oil change of course.the tires are wore from black top riding where i live to get to the woods so i can ride.what i have thats not installed and was my big project for a weekend .i have protaper bars 1''1/8 with new bar clamps for them 16t ooth front sprocket new procom rev box new sub wire new cause the one on the quad lost contact some how from sitting all winter still works but i bought a new one takes less than a minute to install all new brakes and recently rebuilt the rear caliper had a bad seal also the quad is yellow plastic has been stiched but i have complete read plastics that go with it and extra seat lights ect.. stage 2 hotcam needs installed couple pair of used shock covers for it also new pro taper grips,2 itp holeshot mx19x6x10's for the front bout 85-90% tread life left no plugs or patches. and a set of maxxis razor rear tires with itp rims i think the rims are 9x9's said to make them a little wider in the rear tires are 20x11x9's i dont know what else if anything i am leaving out if anything but if i run across it i will update the listing alot of this stuff needs installed i recently moved and have no room to store it here my plans was 11:1 piston also thats all i had left to buy to complete it the way i wanted but you can do what you want to it i have title in hand all original paperwork incl. purchase price new bought in 2005 would consider (vehicle trade ) but looking for a street and trail bike. i will post some pics as soon as i can the quad is stored at my brothers house for now . no cash offers please cause if i get money id just spend it rather have something else to ride .bike rides well and is quick down fall to this bike would be the starter button broke so i pulled the 2 wires from it just touch them together to start your welcome to come look at it will fire it up and whellie it in 3rd lol 4th gear on the back tires is too fast for me.but ill try to get over to my bros in the morn and take a few pics and of all the extra stuff i have for it .oh has a dg brushguard installed too. make me an offer its in paintsville ky thanks

atv_man2007
03-25-2008, 05:35 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3194434#post3194434

bigperm
03-25-2008, 06:23 PM
No Thanks,...good luck w/ your sale though

bigperm
03-26-2008, 07:03 PM
SOLD!!!!