View Full Version : TRX450R Nmotion 520 Long-Travel Full MX LOOK! NICE!!!

pacer425440
03-12-2008, 05:42 PM
Up for sale is a totally custom Nmotion 520R Honda TRX 450R Race Ready Beautiful Show Bike. This quad is totally fresh from the frame up. All aftermarket equipment has less than 8 hours ride time on it. All plastic is new factory black. This quad is the ultimate race beast, and nothing was done short of perfection. I guarantee you will not find a nicer 450r anywhere. This is a true head-turner!! The pictures speak for themselves. I have lots of money in this quad, but don’t have the time to use it like I would like. I am only selling to buy a side by side, as I think I would get more use out of one of them here around the house. All aftermarket parts are brand new and no used parts where used. All motor work was professionally done at Nmotion Race Technology in Wichita, KS. You have probably seen them in Dirt Wheels and ATV Sport magazines. They build the ultimate 450r motor that produces lots of horsepower and retains the factory reliability and ride-ability that only Honda has. This motor was dyno-tuned at there shop for maximum horsepower. Motor makes 59.6 horsepower at the rear wheels. Plenty of power and super fast for a 4-stroke!! You can tell this motor is for real just by the way it sounds. It makes a stock 450 sound like a kiddy quad. All papers and receipts to prove the over 4000 dollars spent on just the motor. No short-cuts were taken anywhere on this bike as you can see in the photos. Please feel free to ask any and all questions you may have. I will respond quickly to all!
Below is a list of everything the bike has on it. I will try to remember everything. Please ask about anything that you may have a question about. Thanks and good luck!!

Motor

• Nmotion 520cc complete cylinder kit with larger water jackets for increased cooling
• Custom Nmotion Grind Web Billet Mysto Camshaft
• Large Custom Kibblewhite Valves
• Large Springs for Custom Valves
• Adjustable Cam Gear
• Custom Big-bore Porting done on a Professional Flow Bench
• Custom 8-plate Custom Clutch Kit with Heavy Duty Springs
• Aluminum PWR Oversized Radiator
• 41mm FCR Racing Carburetor
• K&N Pro Flow kit
• Motor was professionally installed and tuned at the Nmotion facility in Wichita Kansas. Tuned for maximum horsepower and torque. This motor put 59.6 horsepower to the ground with truly arm-stretching power and speed. Very fast and revs fast for a four-stroke. You will be impressed!!

Suspension

• Houser +1.25” Long-Travel Swing-Arm with Nylon Chain Guide
• Houser +2.5” Long-Travel A-arms
• Works Pro-Series 19.5” Long-Travel Piggyback Triple-Rate Shocks
• Works Pro-Series Rear Dual-Rate Long Travel Rear Shock with Remote reservoir
• Houser Long-Travel Billet Swing-arm Linkage
• Dominator +2, +4 Hi-Strength Chrome-Plated Axle
• Lonestar Anti-fade Axle Nut
• UM Aluminum .190 Swing-arm Guard

Frame & Body

• Custom Powder-coated Frame (Red)
• Custom Powder-coated Sub-frame (Black)
• Doxo Racing Red Graphics Kit and Seat Cover
• Carbon Fiber Style Warning Label covers
• Quad Tech Carbon Fiber Hood
• Custom Trail tech Billet Headlights with billet mounts
• Billet LED Tail-light (Not shown in photos, but included)
• ITP Pro Baja Wheels all the way around
• 22/7/10 Kenda Klaw XC Front Tires
• 20/10/9 Kenda Knarly XC Rear Tires

Controls

• Houser Anti-Vibe Steering Stem
• AC Racing Pro-peg Nerf Bars with Replaceable Pegs
• Tag Fat Bar Clamp
• Tag Polished ATV Bend T2 Fatbars
• Tag Polished Front Bumper
• Aftermarket Aluminum Rear Grab bar
• Renthal Medium Grips
• Stream-line Brake-lines Front and Rear
• Stream-line Brake-line Clamps (2 for each A-arm)
• Works Connection Brake Lever
• Works Connection Clutch Lever and Perch
• Polished Thumb Throttle Cover

This is a truly one of a kind quad and is a true looker!! You will not be disappointed!! There is absolutely nothing wrong with the quad and the only reason for selling is I do not have the time to ride it. I am selling only to possibly buy a side by side utility, so I can use it more around the house and stuff!! Please feel free to ask any and all questions you may have. No Trades unless you have a side by side you want to get rid of. There is a lot of time and money in this quad and you could not build it starting from stock for less than at least 15K. I have all receipts from Nmotion in hand and they total more than $4000.00 alone. This is a beautiful bike with less than 8 hours since being done.

$7500. Please contact me at [email]jasferraro@yahoo.com. I have alot more photos so contact me and I can send more. Or let me know how to post more on here. I am not sure how to do it.

pacer425440
03-12-2008, 05:55 PM
PIC

pacer425440
03-12-2008, 06:01 PM
pic