PDA

View Full Version : Seniorits is a great excuse.....

coolguy8769
03-12-2008, 02:43 PM
to go riding!! i took a well needed sick day from school (who learns anything their senior year anyway) and drove up to TMX. I took a new way to get there, straigth up RT.9, and made it in about an hour. Good start so far. I havn't riden hard in 6 months so this was a well needed ride. I am ridiculously rusty which got me all frustrated but i just spent the day tweaking everything getting it ready for spring. The track was in horrable shape. It was great for the dirtbikes that were there but all the ruts made my day hell. Tomahawk is not on the D7 quad schedual this year so i have a feeling quads are soon to be exctinct there. this is a shame concidering it is the closest track to me but all in all a well needed day of riding!

hope to see everyone out at the spring fling at BPG.

05Z400rdr
03-12-2008, 07:07 PM
Haha, that's awesome man! Sucks that the tracks weren't any good for you, though. I'm acyually doing the same thing tomorrow, I'm skipping and going up to Breezewood for the day! I can't wait! I don't think that I met you yet, but we will probably be at the spring fling, so I will most likely see you there... or if you want to hook off another day and come to BPG tomorrow...? :cool:

Landon

coolguy8769
03-12-2008, 07:18 PM
I wanted to go up to BPG but the drive is just to much for a week day, its 2 hours easy, almost 2 1/2. I think i might camp for the weekend for the spring fling. Should be fun in a tent.......

MX MaNiAc 06
03-12-2008, 08:57 PM
Hahaha. yes that is a good reason to skip. Kids skip all the time n ask me to go with them but im saving my days for when its warm so i can skip n go riding. Although i dont think ill be feeling up to par on st. patricks day...

416exfreak
03-13-2008, 01:31 PM
Lol. Im thinking I might not be feeling to hot on St. Patty's day either. Well, the morning after I wont anyways!:devil: