PDA

View Full Version : ATV Four Play

mx4christ
03-12-2008, 02:32 PM
I am looking to get a new set of a arms for my 450r and have it narrowed down to Walsh and ATV Four Play. I would prefer to go with Walsh since they are willing to offer a small sponsorship and I can make contingency money if I place in the A class ITP quadcross. However, ATV Fourplay Gen II A arms are cheaper, offer more ground clearance, and according to ATV Four Play they offer smoother travel throughout the stroke than others. Is there any truth to their arms performing better than Walsh? The Walsh takes a 20.25" shock and the Four Play takes a 19.25" but that shouldn't affect the stroke, so why does ATV Fourplay claim to be smoother?

Colby@C&DRacing
03-13-2008, 08:34 AM
The ATVFOURPLAY Gen II arms have been designed to be used with there new steering stem to correct the amount of toe in change (bump steer) that you can experience with a LT front setup. This is why they will be smoother. Also they have the proper wheel ratio this is very important to shock performance.

yz426ex36
03-24-2008, 06:24 PM
I am using the ATV4PLAY frontend and I love it.. I have had gibson,jansen and houser before.. Tom is a great guy to deal with also..

jandjracing
03-25-2008, 06:08 AM
Lots of times the shock company can sell you the arms at a good deal and vice versa. They work with each other often and it's good bussiness back and forth between the two of them. Just my two cents.

BLK416
03-26-2008, 06:52 PM
im been running the four play front end too. tryed a lot of the rest Laeger, JB, Houser, like the four play the best.