PDA

View Full Version : Attn Hinds Motorsports! Bad Business!

Warghoul
03-11-2008, 03:59 PM
This is my best guess as to where to place this, if the mods would rather see it somewhere else or deleted please do so, Thank you in advance! Please read on.

****ATTENTION**** DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH HINDS MOTOR SPORTS THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF AND ARE A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY, CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH THE PLACE IS NON EXISTENT PLEASE FIND SOME OTHER PLACE TO SPEND YOU HARD EARNED MONEY.

I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB AGAINST HINDS AND WILL ALSO BE SEEKING COUNCIL FROM A LAWYER AND SUING FOR SALE OF DEFECTIVE EQUIPMENT AS HINDS MOTOR SPORTS IS UNWILLING TO ACCEPT THEY HAVE SOLD ME DEFECTIVE QUAD AND 4 OTHERS AS PER THE OWNERS HUSBAND JEFF HINDS.

I purchased my 2007 Polaris 700 EFI AWD from Hinds Motor sports, 5838 Columbus Pike Rd back in September of 2007. I have had problems with the quad from day one my drive shaft was slamming the bottom of the quad. I have taken the machine back to Hinds to get the problem fixed several times and they told me it was normal for Polaris to make that noise and it is not. Yes Polaris do make some noises but not a sound like someone is hitting the bottom of the quad with a hammer. I decided I was tired of this after our Hatfield & McCoy trip and I was taking it back not to get fixed which I have done several times like I said but to get a replacement for the defective quad.

Jeff is the husband of the owner and this is how things went down. I took it back on 3/10/08 told them I was done with it I waned it replaced and he said OK lets get you into another machine leave yours here so we can take your winch and tires off so we can get those on the new one and that it would be a couple hours until they could get it done because of the snow and that they would call me that day to come pick it up. I waited until closing time and I received no call, I waited until 3:30pm the next day and still no call so I went in today to see how things were going and this is how things turned out.

Hinds Motor Sports
5838 Columbus Pike Rd,
Lewis Center OH 43035
Phone: 740-548-5448
Phone: toll free 866-548-5448
Fax: 740-548-1911

I went into hinds motor sports today, to see how things were going with my defective quad they sold me this is how it went.

( JEFF = Owners husband)

Me: Jeff how are things going did they get the quad out yet.

Jeff: Yeah but we didn't get the winch put on it will be tomorrow or so.

Me: OK, well let me ask you how are we handling this?

Jeff: We are going to handle it like a trade in we will give you 5,000$ for the machine.

Me: NO! This is not going to happen You are not going to rip me off for over 4,000$ by taking a defective machine you sold me back as a trade in.

Jeff: UM yes we are we are not going to give you full price for the quad.

Me: Yes, you should give me full price seeing I bought the machine from you and have had this defective problem since day one and I have had it in here several times complaining about it and you guys always told me it was normal.

Jeff: well you have a problem with Polaris not hinds.

Me: NO! I have a problem with hinds not Polaris YOU sold ME the defective machine not Polaris.

Jeff: no a*sho*e your problem is with Polaris not hinds take it or leave it, I am done with this.

Me: no you are not done with this I am a customer you SoB and you will hear me out.

Jeff: I am done and he walks away.

ME : #$%!#$%$#%#$%^#@^%!#$%#$ YOU, YOU !$#%!#$%!#$%!#$%!#$%!#$%!#$%%Y^^&#%^&#$@#$@#%!#$%# $%#!$%#$% you can suck my #$^$%^&%^&$%!$%!#$%$%&%^*&$%&#%^&$%^.

I walked out went got my truck and went back picked up my bike and that is it I am done with them, I filed a complaint with the BBB sent Emails to Polaris.

BEWARE DO NOT SHOP FOR ANYTHING AT HINDS THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF I AM JUST SORRY I DID NOT CATCH ON SOONER.

They were going to treat this as a trade in and not a defect and try to give me 5,000$ back for my quad instead of full purchase price as it was defective from the time I bought it. DON'T LET THEM RIP YOU OFF ALSO!

I would also like to add that Jeff on 3/10/2008 told me that there were 5 quads that all have been coming back in with the same problems and that Polaris must have had a new guy on the assembly line and they were not checking his work as the had to align the motors on all of these machines as they came in to hinds including mine and that all of them are to this day still having problems.

Thank you for reading this long drawn out post, I don't want to see anyone else riped off by this dealer anymore.