PDA

View Full Version : what problems are people haveing on kfx450

big700r
03-11-2008, 10:18 AM
ok i was lookin at a yfz then was at this show and a dealer i realy like never bought anything of them cause they have artic cat and kawi told me i should buy a kfx450 so got lookin at it not bad. i was jw what problems people were having heard theres alot but wasnt sure. also was thinkin ltr 450 but was told no good for me cause trail ride and there so wide . thanks

Sprks450r04
03-11-2008, 05:48 PM
me personally, i have not had one single problem with mine. you will be nothing but happy if you buy 1

KAWIRYDER
03-11-2008, 06:31 PM
It is the perfect trail quad IMO few upgrades and it is perfect. Upgrades I mean new rear skid and plastic body skid.Go KFX450 you won't be sorry.

450raider
03-12-2008, 03:03 PM
well thats actually how i got my ikfx, i was eyeballing the ltr's and when i told the dealer where i ride he knew where it was at and suggested the kfx, at oddly enough a $400 more msrp (at the time) and i must admit seeing the pics when it first came out i was a little turned off but seeing it in real life just left me impressed and the next day after talking to the dealer he let it go for the same the ltr was....and i took it, and so far i have no commplaints yet.

mod440ex
03-12-2008, 03:52 PM
i got mine last april, and the only thing thats given me any fits was a local dealer, not where i bought it. i had to have my tank replace, was not leaking, and i have had some of the inserts on the sub frame not being pressed in correctly. i am sure that they have fixed this problem by now. it has been a great bike, and i would recommend it to anyone looking at 450s.