PDA

View Full Version : Gas Prices.....

dpizz450
03-10-2008, 09:26 PM
I know, I know there has been a ton of threads on this but i didnt see any recent ones, unless i missed one. but im making this thread cause gas prices just went up TWENTY CENTS TODAY!! is that just my area or all other areas? The gas station across the street from my apartment is $3.29 for regular :scary: I heard yall were paying around $5 a gallon in California? True?

Will these prices EVER go down sometime in my lifetime? geez... getting payed $9 an hour and only workin 30 and some odd hour weeks, half my damn paycheck goes to gas. This is crazy. but if that is true about cali or others paying 5 bucks a gallon....i feel for ya. im sure it will be up there soon around here to. sucks.

edit-- i think it may have actually been $3.39 for regular. not sure. i know premium was $3.55:ermm:

the Z Man
03-10-2008, 09:40 PM
I wonder what excuse those price gouging bass turds came up with this time?
If I get a flat tire delivering pizza, I don't charge 10 more bucks for the damn thing...
I would like to see them f-ers try and make ends meet on a real salary, I spend 1/3rd of my pay on fuel..
Its blankety blank time to blankety blank them blankers.!!!!!

bulkdriverlp
03-10-2008, 09:45 PM
its the same money if you can walk a 1/2 mile to work and get paid 4 bucks an hour. sucks. its 3.35 here

03-10-2008, 10:11 PM
soon its going to be like italy here. riding scooters and bikes cause gas prices are so high. i think its over 5$ a gallon there. its only 2.90ish here. during the week we hit 2.84ish

blacknblue#2
03-10-2008, 11:00 PM
3.29 in southern ohio for regular..... i ride to work with another guy and we take turns or i would be flat broke. Heres is what dont make any sense to me, i drive a diesel. Being a by-product of gas and pay 3.97 a gallon for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pretty much 20 cents more. I never fill my truck up cause i dont want to see that receipt but havin almost a 40 gallon tank at that kinda price im lookin at 150 bones if im on E. and the g**d*** govt. wonders why mortgage foreclosures and vehicle reposessions are at a high!!!!!!!!!!! the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

cbrooks118
03-11-2008, 07:40 AM
3.75 for reg here in the tx panhandle

NJ450rider
03-11-2008, 08:19 AM
hah i need to go get gas here in a lil while. Im affraid to go find out. I put premium in my quads and i have no choice my car is premium only. At least you guys get to choose what kind of gas i dont! I know when i get my truck itll be getting regular.

Luzinski
03-11-2008, 09:31 AM
I filled up this morning for $3.49 a gallon.

quadracer707
03-11-2008, 09:42 AM
In central PA. $3.21 regular. Diesel anywhere from $3.96-4.29.

I just puy $100 in my ice cream truck for deliveries, Should I pass the cost along like the government?? No I would be out of BUISNESS. Not 1 of the presidential candiadets are talking about Fuel prices.

Home fuel oil I paid $3.35 last week for my restaurant, Thank god I burn coal at my house.

Ken

FHKracingZ
03-11-2008, 09:48 AM
The reason gas is so high in foreign countries is because not as many families have cars. I understand the whole supply and demand part but if not as many people are driving the price to et the gas , hold it , deliver it to stations and have gas stations the price is higher to do all that and not have as many people need it.

Mxjunkie
03-11-2008, 09:53 AM
I hope it dies soon because my boss said he isn't going to race at all this season due to gas prices :(

It's heart breaking spending 120 dollars a week on gas in a s10.. lol

<DRS>GPF
03-11-2008, 11:42 AM
i dont see it going down again..

the people who can affect this dont even pay for gas out of their own pocket, thus there's no incentive for them too...

perhaps if 'joe public' could collect 1 dollar from every registered voter, they might be able to out bid the oil barons and get the laws in place to protect the consumers better..

what bothers me, is the ability to raise prices on something a gas station has purchased at a lower price.. the cost to distribution isnt affected until the next truck shows up, yet station owners/managers are allowed to "jack" the public at will..

btw, are you aware that for every gallon of ethanol sold, a tax is paid to big oil? (very simplistic view of it, but very true)

Exrider434
03-11-2008, 01:02 PM
3.47 up here in NY. Its crazy, they actually raised the limit on how much you could pump at one time..

lorenjr83
03-11-2008, 01:09 PM
Gas here is southern Minnesota was still 3.09 when i dropped my son off for school. it been that price for about the last month

03-11-2008, 01:11 PM
Think yourselfs lucky guys, in UK we pay £1.10/ litre (about $2.20)

So about $10/ gal???!

NJ450rider
03-11-2008, 02:25 PM
Well i got gas today and it wasnt that bad. Premium here is 3.23 a gallon and regular is 2.95 a gallon.

Velocity Girl
03-11-2008, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by NJ450rider
Well i got gas today and it wasnt that bad. Premium here is 3.23 a gallon and regular is 2.95 a gallon.

And how sad is it when just below $3.00 doesn't seem bad :grr:

(Although I know I would be doing cartwheels to see diesel at that right about now......going to make it really hard to get to all the races this year at this rate!)

ZeroLogic
03-11-2008, 03:30 PM
My truck is a ****ing lawn ornament.:mad: :grr:

03-11-2008, 03:45 PM
when gas is around $3.00 a gallon its like jump for joy fill up everything you can lol. It is sad. I remember the days when it would be high if it were $1.50 a gallon. I havent passed any gas stations today or anything so Icouldnt tell ya what the gas prices are here in Florida.

REDRIDDER
03-11-2008, 03:56 PM
About ten years ago i remember gas was .99 -$1.05 a gallon you had a 5 gal gas can it costed $5 bucks to fill it now its costing me $16.75 this was only ten years ago wow.What is going to happen to the economy in the next 2 years or so scary to think about it isn't it?

ZeroLogic
03-11-2008, 04:07 PM
I remeber the good ol days were gas was a solid .89 cents a gallon and diesel was cheaper than gas.:ermm:

ZSNOW
03-11-2008, 04:18 PM
3.57 a gallon in central NH today. supposed to be 4.10 by june :( there goes a race season down the toilet...:(

BTW i only pay 5.05 for race gas (108 octane):huh :(

hondarider101
03-11-2008, 04:20 PM
gas is free here in NC.

the Z Man
03-11-2008, 04:26 PM
Could always do the fill and flee.....

400exrider989
03-11-2008, 05:27 PM
like 1.30 for a litre here in alberta

quads14589
03-11-2008, 05:32 PM
its around 3.34 a gallon here and around 4 bucks for deisel, when i was down in the carribean it was 5 bucks and that was about 3 months ago.

450rJam
03-11-2008, 05:36 PM
has nothing to do with suply and demand

they are making RECORD PROFITS

after pumping/buying/labor/shipping etc. they are making more
on top of that than ever before in history !!!

before the weekend it always goes up 15-20 cents
and before the holiday it shoots up 30-40 cents

excuses like the weather/oil spills/shortages

are all just that EXCUSES

you know what is going to happen when oil hits $5 per gallon ???

your going to pay.............. $5 per gallon

79400ex
03-11-2008, 05:58 PM
I think the gov. should repelled the tax breaks the oil companies got 4 years ago. What do you speck when we a have a president that is in the oil indursty.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

400exrider707
03-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Diesel here last week was $4.09 a gallon... at 15mpg... yep thats nice. Anyone else enjoy swiping the credit card 2 or 3 times to fill up?

If diesel hits $5 a gallon, I'm going to stop paying for it, I'm going veggie oil, I dont care if I void my warranty.

Also lets clarify this. Europeans pay around $5 a gallon for gas, but you know what, that is their only form of taxation. We pay nearly that much and have tons of other taxes on everything, on TOP of our fuel taxes. I'm very close to jumping overboard and getting the veggie oil kit for my truck. The $3500 kit will pay for itself in about 6 months at this rate.

416exfreak
03-11-2008, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
I hope it dies soon because my boss said he isn't going to race at all this season due to gas prices :(

It's heart breaking spending 120 dollars a week on gas in a s10.. lol

In a BAD@SS S-10 though.:D :devil:

Moto49X
03-11-2008, 08:07 PM
I just bought that dang cummins haha. 35 gallon tank. Diesel is $3.99. One tank of fuel = $140

hondaracer31
03-11-2008, 08:11 PM
I just paid $4.19/Gallon for diesel yesterday. :grr: :grr:

Nick110
03-11-2008, 08:14 PM
Diesel here is 4.39.. I have no idea what gas is.

Anvil
03-11-2008, 08:23 PM
A barrel of oil was $107.00 today, it looks like the prediction of gas prices doubling in the next 10years may come considerably sooner. The extra demand is coming from developing countries like India and china and on top of this we are at - or approaching peak oil!

Personally I think its time to reduce consumption of oil rather than being a hostage to it.

03-11-2008, 09:00 PM
I think its like 3.03ish in north Jersey. I don't look at the prices, so I don't really worry that much. I just think of it like this, in London, its around $7 a gallon, so I see the 3.03 as cheap. And since I work in NY and get to hear about people paying like 350 for gas, it makes it not as bad either. Oh and driving a 4 cyl doesn't hurt either:D

The rich oil mofo's are just trying to get as much money as they can, since electric cars and hydrogen is the future. Most major manufacturers all ready have hydro cars(BMW, GM etc), the world isn't ready yet. But once we don't need gas, the middle east is gonna be even worseeee.

m.h.s.c.#527
03-11-2008, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by the Z Man
I wonder what excuse those price gouging bass turds came up with this time?
If I get a flat tire delivering pizza, I don't charge 10 more bucks for the damn thing...
I would like to see them f-ers try and make ends meet on a real salary, I spend 1/3rd of my pay on fuel..
Its blankety blank time to blankety blank them blankers.!!!!! we use to own a c store and it isnt us or big oil its the muslims have to support terrorist organizations

d3ktrix
03-11-2008, 10:23 PM
Here in central NJ right now regular is $2.96.
And diesel is like $3.75

I remember when I first started driving like 4-5 years ago and it only cost like $15 to fill up my lil pickup truck. Now its like $45

I filled my dads truck up the other day and got 4 gallons of diesel for the tractor. $75! lol
I know its much worse for lot of you though, NJ seems to be on the lower end of gas prices.

m.h.s.c.#527
03-11-2008, 10:27 PM
i love to hear our president is in the oil industry because before he could be inaugerated he had to sell all of his shares of halliburton:rolleyes:

Kickstarts-suck
03-11-2008, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
I remeber the good ol days were gas was a solid .89 cents a gallon and diesel was cheaper than gas.:ermm:

yep I remember when I was little and had a gocart getting 5 gallons for $5
good ol days
:(

dpizz450
03-11-2008, 11:40 PM
damn guess i dont have it that bad compared to some. new jersey looks to be the cheapest. after i posted this it went back down to 3.09. but still, its just gonna go right back up. and its sad when we are jumping for joy when its "only" 3 bucks a gallon.

Bradracer18
03-11-2008, 11:44 PM
Something to honestly keep in mind though guys, how do the truckers who drive all day/night long, 365 days a year....how do they afford the fuel?? Thats one thing that I keep in the back of my mind....I can't see how these guys are making it! Especially the smaller companies, or smaller drivers who actually own their own trucks.

mineralgrey01gt
03-11-2008, 11:54 PM
the way I look at it is, as long as we all have jobs that are away from home we will pay the gas, no matter how much it gets up to.

mephyst
03-12-2008, 12:08 AM
I'm over here in California... gas is in the 3.33-3.50 range right now. The prices have sky rocketed in just the past 3-4 weeks. It was actually below 3 dollars a gallon about a month ago!! And now a 50 cent increase?!? Wtf?! If there is a presidential candidate that does start talking about reducing gas prices somehow I would vote for him just for that one thing. Haha. I bet others would too. We need to start producing more of our own oil and finally tap into Alaska. Damn tree huggers are worried about the Cara bu crossing the ice patches... I remember reading a couple years ago that there is enough oil in Alaska that we know of right now to last us like 100 years at our current rate or something... Anyone else remember this stat?

450rJam
03-12-2008, 04:30 AM
summer = more people out enjoying it (drive to lake, dunes, or just to hang out with friends/family)

you dont think studies have been done ?
they know when to "HIKE" the prices to get the most out of it

400exrider707
03-12-2008, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
I just think of it like this, in London, its around $7 a gallon, so I see the 3.03 as cheap.

Read my last post, that is their ONLY form of taxation, so that is why their gas costs so much. Ours will catch up to it, and we'll still have every other tax in place! Think about that!

Originally posted by Bradracer18
Something to honestly keep in mind though guys, how do the truckers who drive all day/night long, 365 days a year....how do they afford the fuel?? Thats one thing that I keep in the back of my mind....I can't see how these guys are making it! Especially the smaller companies, or smaller drivers who actually own their own trucks.

I just read a report about this, it's a very hard time for truckers. Most are spending between $45,000 and $60,000 on fuel alone! Imagine that! A study was done and in 2007 110% more trucks were reposessed than in 2006. I wonder why? They cant afford to even make their truck payments now. Most truckers (private truckers) salaries have been cut in half, because the other half is now going to pay for their fuel. It's ridiculous.

hondaracer31
03-12-2008, 05:41 AM
Remember, "If you bought it, a truck brought it"." Meaning the price of EVERYTHING will be going up, too!
Not to mention all of the oil products, like plastic and rubber. ....

<DRS>GPF
03-12-2008, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by Ikilla2
Think yourselfs lucky guys, in UK we pay £1.10/ litre (about $2.20)

So about $10/ gal???!

the cost of living in the UK seems high in every aspect, when compared to the US..
i also dont believe the job market is any better.

chazekxt
03-12-2008, 06:49 AM
3.19 here so far

NacsMXer
03-12-2008, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by 400exrider707
Read my last post, that is their ONLY form of taxation, so that is why their gas costs so much. Ours will catch up to it, and we'll still have every other tax in place! Think about that!

I just read a report about this, it's a very hard time for truckers. Most are spending between $45,000 and $60,000 on fuel alone! Imagine that! A study was done and in 2007 110% more trucks were reposessed than in 2006. I wonder why? They cant afford to even make their truck payments now. Most truckers (private truckers) salaries have been cut in half, because the other half is now going to pay for their fuel. It's ridiculous.

Yeah I hear there's a huge deficit of workforce in the trucking industry right now. Some 20,000 trucks. I hear it's going to grow to more than 100,000 trucks within the next several years.

Moto49X
03-12-2008, 09:47 AM
This has got to stop soon. Most of you know I own a landscaping business, spending 4-6k a year in fuel just for the truck, on the work route! Thats not equipment included, or daily driving.

REDRIDDER
03-12-2008, 10:34 AM
Anyone have a road conversion kit for the 400ex cause pretty soon ill be driving that to work lmao...

sly400ex
03-12-2008, 11:20 AM
Can someone please explain to me in a definitive CliffsNotes version of why gas has skyrocketed so much in the past ten years? Someone that actually, truely know.

Flip_SideEX
03-12-2008, 11:26 AM
they say we got enough for 120 years, so why dont refine the crap out of it. by that time, we should have an alternative to energy or im sure the apocolyse would have happened by then so we would all be dead.

iceracer65
03-12-2008, 11:44 AM
alot has to do with the fed reserve printing money like *** wipe. they are circulating another $200 billion to "help" the economy. im going to try using monopoly money, there is way less of it so it has to be worth more.

the value of oil really hasnt gone up that much, its the defacing of the dollar that makes it "cost" more.

change is coming....

Mxjunkie
03-12-2008, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by iceracer65
the value of oil really hasnt gone up that much, its the defacing of the dollar that makes it "cost" more.

change is coming....

Very true, I can't recall who stated it but someone from over sea's had called the US dollar a useless piece of paper which it's ending up to be true..

Lately I've been thinking a TON of little odd ball thing's happened inside the US goverment during the past few years causing all of this snowballing effect.. The US is in need of a great leader to have trust and faith in.. The last 8 years I'd say a little more then half this country lost all of the trust they ever had in a great leader and us as a country we have lost the edge we once had on every other country there is, we all had faith.. One very simple yet great example is, How many American flags do you see on porch flag poles, stickers and businesses now verses say 4 years ago, or even in the mid 90's. Till us as Americans put our foot down and fight back as the people who formed this country and stand up for what we want, Till us as Americans raise our children as hard workers instead of fat spoiled brats who play video games all day and couldnt work fulltime let alone part time!.. Till Americans stop making excuses for being nothing besides lazy nonworking people we are most likely aiming towards yet another recession, It already seem's like the great depression number two.. Think back to the mid 90's when Americans would actually protest something other then gay marriages and American Idol voting recounts.. Think back to the 1960s-1970s when thousands of people would stand up for what they wanted.. Of course we all cant do any of this cause we can't afford the gas in our gas tanks to drive to events of course.. Another thing that bugs me, the choice of music this country likes now is rediculos, it's giving kids false actions of REAL LIFE, Sorry I dont have a lambo with spider seats, No I am not ridin on 24's with candy paint and peanut butta on the inside.. Yet you have younger kids out there expecting this for doing absolutely nothing.. How is our country going to get anywhere with this generation being the next? :tired:

jherbie28
03-12-2008, 01:23 PM
[ Americans would actually protest something other then gay marriages and American Idol voting recounts:tired: [/B]

:devil: very true

diesel: $3.95 maryland

416exfreak
03-12-2008, 01:23 PM
Very true, I can't recall who stated it but someone from over sea's had called the US dollar a useless piece of paper which it's ending up to be true..

Lately I've been thinking a TON of little odd ball thing's happened inside the US goverment during the past few years causing all of this snowballing effect.. The US is in need of a great leader to have trust and faith in.. The last 8 years I'd say a little more then half this country lost all of the trust they ever had in a great leader and us as a country we have lost the edge we once had on every other country there is, we all had faith.. One very simple yet great example is, How many American flags do you see on porch flag poles, stickers and businesses now verses say 4 years ago, or even in the mid 90's. Till us as Americans put our foot down and fight back as the people who formed this country and stand up for what we want, Till us as Americans raise our children as hard workers instead of fat spoiled brats who play video games all day.. Till Americans stop making excuses for being nothing besides lazy nonworking people we are most likely aiming towards yet another recession, It already seem's like the great depression number two.. Think back to the mid 90's when Americans would actually protest something other then gay marriages and American Idol voting recounts.. Think back to the 1960s-1970s when thousands of people would stand up for what they wanted.. Of course we all cant do any of this cause we can't afford the gas in our gas tanks to drive to events of course.. :tired:

Josh is on to something....:chinese:

Mxjunkie
03-12-2008, 01:30 PM
If America want's a better country we need to make it better, no one is going to do it for us but ourselves..

When is the last time you have seen such a great gathering of so many ethnics of people as this? Such a mellow mood was in the air and peace was on everyones minds, in a time of utter confusion, war, suffering economy and goverment scandals this time in our history Americans were actually cheerful and wanted peace. It was a excellent example of Americans using a alternative way of saying hey, this is what we want as the people of this country.. In other countrys they consider terror as their way, we should be proud we have great enough standards to not lower to those levels. We should be proud to live where we are free and have right, others are living in very unruling and power based countrys where they are lucky if their voice is even herd.

http://blogg.passagen.se/resources/frejo/woodstock_fix.jpg

In the 1970s gas troubles were at a all time high, cars would line up 20 cars deep to get into gas stations.. Some stations had no gasoline at all! Gas was even limited to how much you could purchase... We really have it easy compared to those times.. We cannot let it happen again.. We can't loose hope in our goverment no matter how hard the storm is to weather, without our hope our country is nothing. We are loosing the building blocks of our country and we need to get them back so we can all afford to ride someday lol

http://lloydsfunds.com/gas_shortage.jpg

MX MaNiAc 06
03-12-2008, 02:34 PM
$3.29 for 87

$9 klotz

In one week i burned $100 in my 30mpg car.. That is what i make!!!!!

450rJam
03-12-2008, 03:52 PM
the FACT that the federal reserve is not our government, but is making all the money is the whole problem.

ill make you 1 million dollar bills..........and im going to charge you intrest on it, so in 10 years you owe me the million back + 10,000 for intrest........................

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE IT (you only have the million I made you)

now its into the trillions of dollars that our country owes the
"federal reserve"

if you have a house worth 100,000 and owe 125,000 to the bank
who really owns your house ? its not you its the bank

WE DONT OWN OUR COUNTRY ANYMORE

change is comming for sure, and its going to get ugly before it gets better

Anvil
03-12-2008, 07:58 PM
This is not a USA only problem, the whole western world needs a reality check, we are living in unprecedented times, we are at or aproaching peak oil, never before has the world population been as big as it is today and never before has there been so much demand for oil.

as 450rJam said, change is comming for sure, and its going to get ugly before it gets better

03-12-2008, 08:37 PM

Lately I've been thinking a TON of little odd ball thing's happened inside the US goverment during the past few years causing all of this snowballing effect.. The US is in need of a great leader to have trust and faith in.. The last 8 years I'd say a little more then half this country lost all of the trust they ever had in a great leader and us as a country we have lost the edge we once had on every other country there is, we all had faith.. One very simple yet great example is, How many American flags do you see on porch flag poles, stickers and businesses now verses say 4 years ago, or even in the mid 90's. Till us as Americans put our foot down and fight back as the people who formed this country and stand up for what we want, Till us as Americans raise our children as hard workers instead of fat spoiled brats who play video games all day and couldnt work fulltime let alone part time!.. Till Americans stop making excuses for being nothing besides lazy nonworking people we are most likely aiming towards yet another recession, It already seem's like the great depression number two.. Think back to the mid 90's when Americans would actually protest something other then gay marriages and American Idol voting recounts.. Think back to the 1960s-1970s when thousands of people would stand up for what they wanted.. Of course we all cant do any of this cause we can't afford the gas in our gas tanks to drive to events of course.. Another thing that bugs me, the choice of music this country likes now is rediculos, it's giving kids false actions of REAL LIFE, Sorry I dont have a lambo with spider seats, No I am not ridin on 24's with candy paint and peanut butta on the inside.. Yet you have younger kids out there expecting this for doing absolutely nothing.. How is our country going to get anywhere with this generation being the next? :tired:

I agree with you 95%( the other 5% is the music, i listen to rap lol) But yeah, this next president has a lot of work ahead of him.

400ex28
03-12-2008, 09:01 PM
$3.47 here now :scary:

thrasher_ex
03-12-2008, 09:18 PM
Does anybody here make their own alternative fuel? Meaning ethanol or biodiesel. I live on a farm and doing 10,000 acres I'm sure a lot of money could be saved making some of our own fuel. The only thing is I dont know anybody with any experience in this field and would really like to talk to somebody that knows more about it. From what I gather, you can make your own biodiesel for 70cents - $1 per gallon. Sounds better than $4 to me, even if it does take 10 grand for the setup.:ermm:

400exrider707
03-13-2008, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by thrasher_ex
Does anybody here make their own alternative fuel? Meaning ethanol or biodiesel. I live on a farm and doing 10,000 acres I'm sure a lot of money could be saved making some of our own fuel. The only thing is I dont know anybody with any experience in this field and would really like to talk to somebody that knows more about it. From what I gather, you can make your own biodiesel for 70cents - $1 per gallon. Sounds better than $4 to me, even if it does take 10 grand for the setup.:ermm:

I'm researching it a ton right now. Bio is really only good if you have a lot of equipment to run it off of. If you're just doing one truck, not really worth it, veggie oil would be the best way. I'm looking into veggie myself.

Check out here:

http://biodiesel.infopop.cc/eve

http://dieselsecret.com/order021507.html

FHKracingZ
03-13-2008, 07:29 AM
None of this gas price thing would be happening if China and India's economy wasnt growing by 10+% a year! There are industrualizing faster than the US did. Believe it or not that is your reasoning for the higher gas prices. It will level out in 2-3 years and be back normal for 25-30 year ( what ever normal is ) if we are even still using gas...

fastredrider44
03-13-2008, 07:53 AM
Gas. I could scream and jump up and down for a year on this subject. I drive over 60 miles to school one way. I have a Saturn thats gets roughly thirty mpg. 4 gallons x 3.19 gallon. $13 a day to drive to college and back every day. That's not including driving to work and racing. Yes, my truck is a yard ornament too. My 94 saturn isn't cool, but its all I can afford to drive. I also get 110 octane for 6 a gallon. Some of you talking about the good ol days. I'm only 20 years old, but I used to ride my Fourtrax 250 (utilty) to the gas station, fill it up for 79 cents a gallon, get a mountain dew and a pack of bubbilicious, and get change back from a five. :mad:

Mxjunkie
03-13-2008, 08:24 AM
I just saw this, thought it'd be kinda cool little tad bit of info for everyone :macho

" For each penny increase in the cost of gas, U.S. consumers pay an extra billion dollars a year, said Dean Baker, assistant director at the Center for Economic and Policy Research. So to go to $3.22 a gallon from $1.74 a gallon in March 2004 is costing an extra $148 billion dollars this year alone. "

http://biz.yahoo.com/cnnm/080311/031108_gas_prices_inflation.html?.v=2&.pf=banking-budgeting

Anvil
03-13-2008, 07:51 PM
(with teeth clenched) $110.00 a barrell for oil today

Legrand18
03-13-2008, 10:26 PM
I think everyone should just stop buying gas period.

That would show those mf'ers

quads14589
03-14-2008, 04:41 AM
usally it should only cost around 40 to fill up my blazer today cheapest gas around 3.29 took 50 bucks to fill it up.

fastredrider44
03-14-2008, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Legrand18
I think everyone should just stop buying gas period.

That would show those mf'ers

Try not to buy gas. See how long you can last, but my teachers are staunch on attendance. I have to buy gas, and work is 12 miles away from home. They've got me. I have to buy gas.