PDA

View Full Version : What do you really think about her?

rigger
03-10-2008, 09:13 PM
Looking at a 2000 Warrior for my wife. It has DG fron bumper and nerfs, good tires off of a yfz450. Front tires are still stock. After market pipe, can't tell what it is in the pictures. Needs a few little things but over all sounds good.

Only asking $1300 for it. Seems like a pretty good deal to me but I have not seen it in person yet.

My real question is, I have never ridden a Warrior. My wife has no problems on my 400ex and she is not an aggresive rider like me. Just wonder how you guys think it will be as a trail rider for her? Any problem areas I should look out for on it?

Thanks.

Ogener
03-11-2008, 10:11 AM
warriors are awsome trail quads, and they make a good beginner quad or for someone who enjoys riding but doesn't wanna go to fast. They can be made to get alot faster but it takes more than other quads and takes away from the reliability. If the motor is kept stock or mostly stock they are VERY reliable quads. 1300 does sound like a good deal. I'd say go look at it and have her ride it and see how you feel. The only reason I'm considering getting rid of mine is becuase I want a 450 really bad.

embler
03-12-2008, 09:14 PM
I think $1300 is a great deal if it runs well and is in good shape. I just paid $1600 for mine and everyone thinks I got a good deal. mine is in good shape but needed some odds and ends such as a good servicing and to tighten down everything. mine was stock except for a pipe. I have since put in a k&n and jet kit and it runs awesome. I agree, keep it mostly stock and service it right and it should last a long time. if your wife can ride your 400 with no problems, then the warrior won't be a problem either. I went from a polaris sportsman 700 twin to the warrior and its a lot of fun. in my opinion, its a good beginner bike and also a lot of fun for one that has rode before

rigger
03-14-2008, 04:41 PM
Well the fella has never called me back or answered e-mails. I know I had to be the first person to call on it cause I sent e-mails and called just minutes after his posting. Kind of hard to sell if you don't call people back.

Oh well. The hunt continues.

#17YFZRACER
03-19-2008, 07:32 PM
well if she does good on your 400ex give it to her. then buy yourself a yfz. these things beg to be rode hard. if your into that you will love it. FAST:eek2:

#17YFZRACER
04-10-2008, 04:32 PM
:chinese: