dirtbike&quad
03-08-2008, 03:04 PM
pics were hard to take because the garage is so small :p

elite ATV1
03-08-2008, 03:04 PM
nice truck whats all done to it?

dirtbike&quad
03-08-2008, 03:08 PM
its the GTX version...custom paint, flowmasters, interior is two tone leather, the engine has some things done to it, rims, dvd player, carbon fiber lined inside the interior, bedliner, off the top of my head...

new this is 50k +
its an 04, 30,000 miles which is low, we got it for $22,000, $24,000otd

dirtbike&quad
03-08-2008, 03:19 PM
rims/tire. $500 just sittin there for the 1 wheel :o

dirtbike&quad
03-08-2008, 03:20 PM
steering wheel was pretty trick.

ill get better pics up once it stops POURINGGGGGG out

ds450maniac
03-08-2008, 03:35 PM
good choice it looks awsome. I really like those dodge trucks, I hope to be buying one soon myself. But I hate the way the new 07 and 08 look their lights are ginormous and don't look right IMO lol.

ZeroLogic
03-08-2008, 03:40 PM
Wow. Nice truck man. Hows she run?

dirtbike&quad
03-08-2008, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Wow. Nice truck man. Hows she run?

great! but you really have to get on the gas for it to really book. which isnt a bad thing i guess :p

i love the interior, the exterior might be a little flashy but hey, i love it.

dsmaniac thanks a lot. and you won't be sorry i know everyone says dont get dodges but its all these brand loyal people bs'ing ya know

97blaster200
03-08-2008, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by dirtbike&quad
great! but you really have to get on the gas for it to really book. which isnt a bad thing i guess :p

i love the interior, the exterior might be a little flashy but hey, i love it.

dsmaniac thanks a lot. and you won't be sorry i know everyone says dont get dodges but its all these brand loyal people bs'ing ya know

another dodge owner! woohoo! im glad you bought a real truck. haha

BlaineKaiser450
03-08-2008, 06:32 PM
nice truck!!!

suzukigirl
03-08-2008, 07:45 PM
niiice :D

dirtbike&quad
03-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by 97blaster200
another dodge owner! woohoo! im glad you bought a real truck. haha

thank you, sir.

and thanks everyone else.

i posted it up on a few other forums i go on and most were like yeah nice truck, sick truck whatever but this one forum just keeps raggin on me sayin its tacky, ricey, ugly, etc. haha oh well, i like it, its all that counts.

Exrider434
03-08-2008, 09:54 PM
You are damn lucky if thats the truck your going to be driving:eek2:..... Arent you only like 16 too?

dirtbike&quad
03-09-2008, 07:27 AM
:p haha well i was driving my moms old toyota celica, and my dad showed me an ad in the paper for a new tundra for like 25k (good deal, but the cheap ****ty model, ftl) so i was like well can we look at dodges and fords (and nissans..) and he said sure, so we did. i sold my 02 celica for 6300$ and got this.

we have a 95 dodge dakota imperial with 130,000 miles on it so its gettin pretty old, so this will be my daily driver and the replacement for my dads pickup once i go to college (next year)

so now i get to drive this to school im pretty excited :devil:

oh, and im 17 (and a half, hahaha)

Mxjunkie
03-09-2008, 07:40 AM
Dont wreck it.. might be a little for you to handle there munchkin :devil: :scary:

MX MaNiAc 06
03-09-2008, 09:13 AM
Sick truck man! Keep it clean. Dont let them girls get anything on the nice leather. ;)

suzukigirl
03-09-2008, 09:52 AM
your only 17....damn you're lucky

dirtbike&quad
03-09-2008, 12:57 PM
haha thanks guys and joshie u get my PM?

dirtbike&quad
03-09-2008, 12:59 PM

dirtbike&quad
03-09-2008, 01:03 PM
bad glare oh

dirtbike&quad
03-09-2008, 01:11 PM
can post up more later

dirtbike&quad
03-09-2008, 01:11 PM
can post up more later

03-09-2008, 03:03 PM
way too much truck for a teeny bopper...your parents need slapped...this goes way beyond spoiled...

Exrider434
03-09-2008, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by speedyquad
way too much truck for a teeny bopper...your parents need slapped...this goes way beyond spoiled...

Thats what i was thinking....22,000 for a first vehicle, dang kid your lucky.. Id be lucky if my parents payed 2000 for mine.

03-09-2008, 03:34 PM
kid at my school had a green 1 of those... neatless to say he wrapped the rear end around a pole trying to drift, haha idiots. But yeah your lucky for your parents to buy something like that. I am trying to save up for a truck but it aint easy by yourself and with me not settling for an american vehicle I want a Toyota Tundra. Not a new 1 of course.

NPelletier
03-09-2008, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Exrider434
Thats what i was thinking....22,000 for a first vehicle, dang kid your lucky.. Id be lucky if my parents payed 2000 for mine.

quote of the year, ima 16, getting my license soon i hope lol, have 45 inutes left of driving with my parents left lol, they dont tihnk im ready lol so they dont want me getting my license lol, anyways, i was looking at trucks and theyre all 4grand, and my parents cant afford that, so i look for cheaper stuff, find a truck that needs work but would be fun to work on, and my parents dont want me getting a peice of crap, so ima kinda stuck in the middle here:rolleyes:

anyways, LOVE the orange, needs bigger tires, AND DONT KILL IT!:devil:

Robin Hood
03-09-2008, 03:56 PM
Picked it up from Dover Dodge huh? That place is right up the road from me. :p

Very nice truck! Welcome, fellow Dodge owner. :devil:

03-09-2008, 11:51 PM
Just cause you have a ****ty life dosent mean you need to cry to him about it. It's a sick *** truck, regardless if he payed for it or not, we dont know his situation. Congrats dude.

03-10-2008, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by Doug Hansing
Just cause you have a ****ty life dosent mean you need to cry to him about it. It's a sick *** truck, regardless if he payed for it or not, we dont know his situation. Congrats dude.

unnecessary...you don't know my situation either...what makes you think my life is ****ty...you need slapped just as much as his parents...

i have a wonderful wife, a wonderful child, and i worked for what i earned.

i could go buy a truck like that if i wanted to, no big deal. but, at 34 yrs old and with a family, i see no need for such extravagance. if i don't need so much, then a little teen kid sure as hell don't need a truck like that. yes it is a nice truck, but unnecessary for some one his age. what does he need it for, other than to say "hey look at the cool truck i am driving, my parents spoil the hell out of me..."

how much will he actually pay toward the monthly payment, toward the insurance, and towards the $100s of dollars in gas each month. little to none. mommy and daddy will foot the bill and bail him out when he gets into trouble with it. and by this statement, he will get into trouble and soon: "great! but you really have to get on the gas for it to really book. which isnt a bad thing i guess"

my wife likes to watch that mtv sweet 16 birthday show...you all know the one where the parents buy little daughter a 100 grand car...anyone ver see some of the follow ups on them...most of the cars have been wrecked, some not bad, some totaled...i hope i am wrong, but....

NJ450rider
03-10-2008, 06:22 AM
Spoiled would be getting an SRT10 Ram. This is only half spolied. lol

bwamos
03-10-2008, 06:55 AM
My first car was a 1983 Nissan Sentra Hatchback that I paid $450 for. LOL.

If he's a responsible kid, good for him. If not, then it's simply wasted money. ;)

My father sold his 1969 Chevelle SS 2 weeks before my 16th birthday. haha. Probably a good thing too, looking back. LOL.

Exrider434
03-10-2008, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Doug Hansing

You know my situation then? I simply said that it may be too much truck for a young driver and that my parents make me work and pay for my own things, rather than just giving me everything i ask for.... Some shi*ty life that is:rolleyes:

Titanium
03-10-2008, 08:17 AM
i sware to god that some of the guys on here are handicapped. First who cares if his parents bought the truck for him. Its a nice truck get over it. Second if his parents bought it for him then thats there problem not ours. they payed for it not you. If he gets in trouble and his parents have to pay his way out of it then its still not any of our business because the way they spend their money is none of your business. its unbelievable how many immachure people are on here.

hondarider101
03-10-2008, 08:36 AM
lol^^

Exrider434
03-10-2008, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Titanium
i sware to god that some of the guys on here are handicapped. First who cares if his parents bought the truck for him. Its a nice truck get over it. Second if his parents bought it for him then thats there problem not ours. they payed for it not you. If he gets in trouble and his parents have to pay his way out of it then its still not any of our business because the way they spend their money is none of your business. its unbelievable how many immachure people are on here.

im immachure eh?:blah:

Mxjunkie
03-10-2008, 10:32 AM
You know my situation then? I simply said that it may be too much truck for a young driver and that my parents make me work and pay for my own things, rather than just giving me everything i ask for.... Some shi*ty life that is:rolleyes:

Alright then with that said, If need be the case say his parents are paying the payments, it's basically not his truck rather it's his parents truck. So he cannot have the great feeling one get's when they have worked for something.. So in all none of you should even feel the need to comment or bicker about the subject because if all hold true in what you guy's post and you work for everything you have then you know the feeling.. Only reason I could see any of you having gripes to say is if Jealousy got the best of you..

Does this make every ones Internet feelings feel a little better? ? :tired:

Exrider434
03-10-2008, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Only reason I could see any of you having gripes to say is if Jelousy got the best of you..

Id have to say, you are right haha:blah: id love to have a truck like that

Mxjunkie
03-10-2008, 10:48 AM
Id have to say, you are right haha:blah: id love to have a truck like that

I figured it was the fuel to the fire in a couple of everyones posts, put it out! :p

Ya'll just need to see that it doesn't matter who is rich, who isn't.. Who has what and who has this.. It's about YOU yourself and how you live your life.. Just chuckle and get a kick out it.. Can't kill a negative with a negative.. :macho :)
------------------------------------

Back on topic,

Does anyone know exactly what make's it a GTX? I know mike you had stated they had done some minor things to the motor it'd be kinda cool to know what was done. :cool:

KXRida
03-10-2008, 10:49 AM
rims/tire. $500 just sittin there for the 1 wheel :o

ouch!

my bro took a beating when he got his 47's and beadlocks.. talk about being raped!

Nice truck, but dodges aren't really my cup of tea. I'd rather have a lightning for that price. I do like the orange though.

My cobra will suffice for now. I'm working on saving up money for a kenne bell.

03-10-2008, 11:07 AM
I didnt mean like a terrible life, But liek titanium said, who cares. It's not you paying for the truck, Im a sixteen year old kid, and Im real jealous, I work a **** ton for what I have, but when I see another kid flossing like that, I dont hate on him. He's blessed with kick *** parents. We dotn have to live with the consequences, so let him be.

03-10-2008, 11:28 AM
ok, here is how it affects me...little boy gets a big bad arse truck and wraps it around a post after only a month...the insurance company has to fork over 20 grand after only receiving a few hundred in payments towards...guess where they recoup that money...you guessed it...not only does the insureds premium go up, but so does mine...every year, when it is time to renew my car insurance, there is a chance my cost for coverage will go up. this is the reason why. why do you think the insurance companies charge more for those under 25.

why would i be jealous of something i could go out and buy? no reason to...

just because his parent buy his love does not make them "kick ***" parents...good parenting skills are not paid for...they cannot be bought. they are learned, from the experiences you learn as growing up, the experiences you have with your parents being parents, and the experiences you have when you become a parent.

call me IMMATURE all you want, but this is just beyond what is needed.

oh, and just so everyone knows, my parents wanted to buy me a car when i turned 16 so i had a way to get back and forth to work. i did not have a car until I could afford to buy, insure, maintain, and fuel a car all on my own. i drove my mothers cavalier and tempo around for 2 years. my wife bought her first car on her own, and so will my daughter.

dirtbike&quad
03-10-2008, 01:58 PM
just wondering if we could stop argueing and killing the thread.

the truck is not mine, it is my dads, but it is my daily driver. my family owns 5 cars, and have 3 drivers at home (4 when my brother is home from college). we have a 95 dakota with 130,000 miles and my dad needed a new pickup, and asked which id like. so i researched, for about 2 weeks, probably 3-4 hours aday here on the computer. thats a lot of studying. i know that hey, this might not be that reliable, but this thing is almost fully warranteed.

speedy is there any reason that you keep saying im going to wrap my truck around a pole? or something of this nature?

KXRida
03-10-2008, 02:12 PM
new truck + power + young driver = screwing around haha

how do I know? I do it. haha

03-10-2008, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by KXRida
new truck + power + young driver = screwing around haha

how do I know? I do it. haha

he pretty much sums it up...plus as i have already stated...you yourself said "but you really have to get on the gas for it to really book. which isnt a bad thing i guess"...plus, in my time as a firefighter, i have seen a lot of accidents where kids were bought too much vehicle.

how exactly does that work...it is your dad swork truck, but your daily driver? if your dad needs it for work, how can he use it if you have it daily? i read your other threads...this truck is for you...good luck with it...i hope i am wrong. i would really love for you to prove me wrong.

tman12345
03-10-2008, 03:02 PM
Just remember to be careful, i've seen the aftermath of many car crashes. Many from young drivers and I'm only 16. I drive also. When I first got my license I too was very happy and did stuff I should not have done and I'm lucky to not be hurt or anything. I've seen 2 young men killed from roll overs and hitting trees all with in half a mile of my house. I've also been in crashes, hit a parked truck going pretty fast in my friends camaro. It's not worth it to lose your ride or your life.

NJ450rider
03-10-2008, 03:12 PM
Im looking at getting a truck in a few months. Ive also been a dodge/mopar man all my life. But i wouldnt want that truck at all. 02 and up ram pickups are ugly as ****! Same goes for the current dakota model. It looks like an over sized piece of dog poop. Dodge has ruined the current model ram/dakota.

94 to 01 ram pickups are where its at.

dirtbike&quad
03-10-2008, 03:19 PM
well i figured id let you know, i really dont speed. i got 75 on the highway, which is average around here.

ive had my license for 7 months now and i have no accidents and no tickets.

my dad is retired, so he doesn't really "work"...he does cut lumber around here, and does workout at the gym. he is 62 which is probably old enough for some kids on heres grandpa.

well anyways, just figured id let you know. i do realize how valuable this truck is. i'm not an idiot, i am pretty intelligent and i know that although that doesnt make me a good driver, i know that i won't be making any irresponsible decisions on the road. i dont go offroading much and i know my limits.

i just did one of those spray on wax-jobs. and cleaned off the rims. came out pretty well.

Stevie-D
03-10-2008, 04:09 PM
well in my extremely important opinion, :macho the truck is near worthless. costs too much, isnt tremendously practicle, etc etc...

but it looks cool as hell!!!!!! who cares about the rest??? i drive an 04 qcsb hemi. i use it primarily as a work truck to haul my *** and my tools over 100 miles each day. do i need the 20" wheels, radio controls in the steering wheel, chrome here and there, etc??? hell no!!! but it looks cool, so i'm happy!!! hahaha i could get by with an old beater work truck, but i can afford this one, so why not?

as for the wrecking it. if you are anything like me, you will eventually wreck it. ive wrecked 4 times with 3 trucks. thats in 4 years of driving! only managed to render one of them undrivable though.

good luck with it man. def a sweet truck!

Stevie-D
03-10-2008, 04:12 PM
this is it the day i drove it off the lot

dirtbike&quad
03-10-2008, 04:30 PM
your truck looks nice i was looking at one that was similiar to that one. howd you wreck 3 of them?

these are undernath the driver side seat. anyone know what they'd be for?

Exrider434
03-10-2008, 08:21 PM
i would much rather have a Ram, but until then i got this.....
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a302/Ridinred300/kodakpicturesjune307040-1.jpg

bcg717
03-10-2008, 09:28 PM
It looks like the person before you had a system and did a half *** job taking it out. Welcome to the dodge family. Be prepared to make frequent stops for gas.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/bcg717/driversidedodge.jpg

bulkdriverlp
03-10-2008, 09:52 PM
i give ya 6months and itl be wrecked. lol

WhiteYFZ
03-10-2008, 10:01 PM
nice truck, those wires are audio to headphone jack it looks like. maybe you can plug in your ipod

espo

CannondaleRider
03-10-2008, 10:05 PM
Good lookin truck man...

But, I'll take a Cummins ;)

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n312/TheFX440king/IMG_0011-1.jpg

Welcome to the Dodge family...

Stevie-D
03-10-2008, 10:51 PM
howd you wreck 3 of them?

first one rearended a guy, then had a guy pull out in front of me. totaled it the second time.
next truck hit a tree, as well as the next one. let me tell ya... trees dont like to move too much when you hit em:macho

CannondaleRider
03-10-2008, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
first one rearended a guy, then had a guy pull out in front of me. totaled it the second time.
next truck hit a tree, as well as the next one. let me tell ya... trees dont like to move too much when you hit em:macho

If I ever go through PA....at least I know what truck to avoid, haha.

Stevie-D
03-10-2008, 11:21 PM
well both accidents involving other cars were ruled not my fault. so unless you happen to be parked next to a tree, you should be alright:chinese:

dirtbike&quad
03-11-2008, 03:12 PM
almost hit a deer last night comin out of the driveway, yikes!

anyways, stevie, i lol'd at that last post hahaha

mx428
03-16-2008, 02:43 PM
LOL @ gas prices+that truck+your daily driver

dirtbike&quad
03-16-2008, 06:34 PM
17mpg today, not too bad

Blue250X
03-16-2008, 08:28 PM
17mpg today, not too bad

I wish my truck got that and had the same power:(

ECATV Raptor
03-16-2008, 08:45 PM
Glad to see you bought that truck. Usually i dont like trucks with fancy rims and what not but but that thing looks good. Kinda reminds me of an old mopar muscle car.

Kickstarts-suck
03-16-2008, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Blue250X
I wish my truck got that and had the same power:(

x2:cuss: :scary:

4fiftyR
03-19-2008, 08:17 PM
i would much rather have a Ram, but until then i got this.....
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a302/Ridinred300/kodakpicturesjune307040-1.jpg

thats so gay...your all complaining about how other people get nice stuff and there parents hand em to them....hmm let me guess this was your dads truck or something and your taking pictures of it....until you get something just stfu...you probably ride a pw90 and that 400ex is your moms..i hate people like you who argue over the internet...you probably dont even know what a Flowmaster is...and try to act tough like Sean Murphy.....

flex me tits

lmao jp adam:blah:

03-19-2008, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by bwamos
My father sold his 1969 Chevelle SS 2 weeks before my 16th birthday. haha. Probably a good thing too, looking back. LOL.

I would have cried lol yes cried if I saw a car like that in my familes hands get sold. "My mother always said this was too much car for me and I couldnt handle a V8" - Starsky and Hutch