PDA

View Full Version : Hey Pappy, anyone from site covering Glen Helen??

quadracer707
03-08-2008, 02:06 PM
Is anyone from atvriders covering pics On sat & sun? Anyone have any info on practice sat to setup Sundays big race??

Thanx Ken

Nice meeting you last weekend!

03-08-2008, 03:45 PM
probs Harlen, aka Admin.

QuadJunkies
03-08-2008, 09:30 PM
Yes its being covered..
Have patience young grashoppas.. lol :p
Coverage takes ALOT of time to vidoe,pics and interviews, then editing ,uploading and resizing.

JRP
03-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Yes its being covered..
Have patience young grashoppas.. lol :p
Coverage takes ALOT of time to vidoe,pics and interviews, then editing ,uploading and resizing.

completely understandable tina! I know harlen puts 110% into this website and to letting usknow whats going on ata ll times!

QuadJunkies
03-08-2008, 09:42 PM
I think I see him more than his wife does! :o :p
He flys home to grab some clean britches-then off he goes!

:blah:
Busy wk end of raing for sure

JRP
03-08-2008, 09:52 PM
I think I see him more than his wife does! :o :p
He flys home to grab some clean britches-then off he goes!

:blah:
Busy wk end of raing for sure

hahah ya, i know he spends his years traveling all over the place. Its gotta be hard never being home, but has to love his job! I know ive met harlen a few times, but I haven't seen him in a few years! I know ill see him some this year though at the races!

CannondaleRider
03-08-2008, 10:10 PM
.....All that hard work and dedication, just to have Timmy call him a "son of a b!tch" while he's taking his pictures. Haha.

.....Funny moment during a photoshoot....Tina would be the only one that would possibly get it, other then me and Tim.

QuadJunkies
03-09-2008, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider
.....All that hard work and dedication, just to have Timmy call him a "son of a b!tch" while he's taking his pictures. Haha.

.....Funny moment during a photoshoot....Tina would be the only one that would possibly get it, other then me and Tim.
:p

CannondaleRider
03-09-2008, 09:19 PM
:p

lol....It's funny if you just know Timmeh...but, had you heard about that? :p