PDA

View Full Version : products for atv and motocyclets

bikebootgirl
03-08-2008, 01:11 PM
Hi Guys my name is carmen I am helping a U.S.A. company to do internet marketing. We have a cool new product called a bikeboot it holds your motorcycle for transport with no straps. We also have very good deals on oil or air filters shipped direct to you anywhere in the world. We have many other parts for all brands of off road bikes. Please email me or post a reply and im happy to chat with you or give you link to see products. we have products for atv to they are really gr8

AtvMxRider
03-08-2008, 01:34 PM
5. No commercial advertising of any sort, except for advertising for our sponsors/paid advertisers - including banners in posts, avatars, or signature lines, website addresses, phone numbers, or messages (public or private). This includes users advertising for different shops or companies. We enjoy all shops taking part in ATVriders but no contact information, including websites or phone numbers. The administrator alone will make the final decision on what is advertising but as a simple rule it covers all retail shops, chop shops, and product manufacturers big and small. Manufacturers are strongly encouraged to post information on their own products, but please no ads or prices. Violation of this rule will result in one warning and then a permanent ban.