PDA

View Full Version : Metal fans!!!(espcially pantera)

NJ450rider
03-08-2008, 12:25 PM
I dont care who you are this is the best cover of a pantera song ive heard in years! This is sick! I got chills listening to this!!!

IN THIS MOMENT -"I'm Broken"!!!!!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-hB4n5wg7b4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-hB4n5wg7b4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

400exrider707
03-08-2008, 12:40 PM
I think I would still like that song no matter who sang it, but that was pretty cool.

03-08-2008, 01:04 PM
wow a female anselmo...i loved it...

i bet dime is up above having a shot for in appreciation of them doing such a good job...

Giz400ex
03-08-2008, 03:21 PM
Didn't like it:rolleyes: I have a hard time enjoying bands that play Pantera songs. There were alot of parts in the song that sounded really girly (no offense). Pantera "I'm Broken" is NOT a girly song and should be never attempted by ANYONE!!! That band would only be able to play "This Love" and that would be it:D

Flyin-Low
03-08-2008, 03:33 PM
I'm a big Pantera fan, and I LOVE this song.. Too bad she can't sing it.

NJ450rider
03-08-2008, 03:48 PM
Way to know what your talking about. The singer of In This Moment has one of the best singing voices going right now. Go listen to there songs on myspace.

This cover of im broken is dead on vocals and playing. To be anymore perfect it would have to be pantera themselves playing it.

Of course it sounds girly its a girl singing it!

Its sad she can sing and scream better than most of the guys in metal right now.

Giz400ex
03-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by NJ450rider
Way to know what your talking about. The singer of In This Moment has one of the best singing voices going right now. Go listen to there songs on myspace.

This cover of im broken is dead on vocals and playing. To be anymore perfect it would have to be pantera themselves playing it.

Of course it sounds girly its a girl singing it!

Its sad she can sing and scream better than most of the guys inmetal right now. She has good vocals. As for being anymore perfect, it better be or the song would of really sucked. I just didn't like some of the girly sounds she put into it, to me it ruined it:( It was good but........