PDA

View Full Version : who has the hookup on hipers?

800screws
03-08-2008, 09:36 AM
i've tried emailing the guys on ebay, that supposedly have the full sets for sale and not one has gotten back...

i need 10" fronts non beadlocks 4 1 offset 4/144
10" rear dual beadlocks stock offset 4/110

anyone help me out, or know where the best prices are?

racernorris
03-11-2008, 07:56 PM
THATS ALL I GOT, SORRY.

NORRIS
QUINN MOTORPSORTS:macho

dustin_j
03-12-2008, 12:31 PM
I'm not sure about C&D price, but I think they have free shipping on Hipers.

randy456
03-12-2008, 10:07 PM
STACEY13PA@aol.com

Email her and see what she can do. The company is called Authority Racing out of Pittsburgh, Pa. I got a full set for 695 delivered. 4/1 offset front single bead and rear dual bead

If you find them cheaper let me know

Randy

TheNewn
03-12-2008, 10:20 PM
Contact this ebay seller, says he can get a full set of Tech 3 wheels for 660 shipped. Dual bead lock back single in front.

Seems like a really good deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4560197811&sspagename=ADME:X:RTQ:US:11

quadbuilderJP
03-13-2008, 06:57 AM
BE CAREFULl when buying used rims---I bought some used rear hipers from a member on here---The used hipers I got the hubs were worn way out!! which I even asked how the hubs were and they said fine---- then I bought a set of used ITP beadlocks and they were bent to heLL... thanks to our honest members...Just a warning... Some just dont want to be totally honest....:confused:

randy456
03-13-2008, 11:53 AM
Yeah i totally agree with the be careful part. I have got screwed once by buying some wheels for my car once. Thats why i suggested the lady that i did because everything went really smoothly. They had a mess up in the order but shipped the new ones right out too me without any questions. The company that i suggested deals directly with Hiper. I actually called Hiper and talked with them before i completed the deal to make sure they was legit and Angie with Hiper said they deal with them on a daily basis

Hope this helps

Randy

400exrider707
03-13-2008, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by quadbuilderJP
BE CAREFULl when buying used rims---I bought some used rear hipers from a member on here---The used hipers I got the hubs were worn way out!! which I even asked how the hubs were and they said fine---- then I bought a set of used ITP beadlocks and they were bent to heLL... thanks to our honest members...Just a warning... Some just dont want to be totally honest....:confused:

Which is why Hiper no longer even sells the wheels with the built in hubs. Not a good design.