PDA

View Full Version : 96 Banshee roller or partout.

Trick2Stroke
03-07-2008, 07:42 PM
Only has a few aftermarket parts left. Ac bumper and +4 LSR axle.

I've had interest on it from Craigslist but I keep getting jackass foreigners or some idiots who want me to give it away.

Asking 1,100 as a complete rolling chassis as seen here in the pic or 2000 with good running engine, no title.
If I have enough interest in parting it out (major stuff like frame, plastics/seat, a arms, front spindle/hub/brake system, swinger, axle) I'll just do that. I just want it all out of the way.
So let me know what you're interested in, shoot me an email Trick2stroke@yahoo.com or pm on here.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b157/2strokebeast/banshee.jpg

Frame -350
A Arms - 100
Front Shocks -75
Front Calipers/Hubs/Spindles -135
Rear Shocks -80
Linkage -60
Swinger/Carrier (good/new bearrings) -115
LSR Axle -120
Plastics -140
Seat -45
AC Bumper -45
Tank/cap/petcock -40
Radiator (Damaged but still holds fluid and works perfectly) -50
Air box/dual stage foam filter -40
Stock carbs, cables without TORS and stock cables WITH TORS -50

All Prices are shipped USPS, if you want priority it will be extra. If you want something I forgot to list just ask.

Everything is in great shape and not bent or cracked in any way. Paint may be worn here and there and some surface rust but that's from some stock parts sitting off the bike in a shed that didn't keep humidity out. The bike it's self was garage kept.

I will also sell the motor if I get enough interest. Aftermarket clutch, top end and everything else is in fantastic cond. only selling if the price is right and I work this deal out for an RZ engine. If not it will be going in my new bike. PM me for details if interested.

Thanks for lookin'!

Blake.