PDA

View Full Version : PC Work

brandonpeake
03-07-2008, 02:40 PM
I got a few items I need done as soon as we can work something out and I got a couple of questions on others So ill start with the small ones,
Items are all 450R parts
1- OEM clutch cover I would like one to be done in bluevein
2- header shield- again in bluevein
2- OEM clutch cover done in Gloss White and if possilble Honda words in black with slilver flake or just gloss black
3- PRM desert Grab bar it was polished - but needs some touch up work I would like the bar towrds the end to be done in polish or gloss white and the rest in blue vein
4- I got n 06 450R frame new from service honda do these need to be re-inforced anymore idf so how much, and I will be needing to pc 1 maybe 2 frames so how much per frame for a color like either blue vein - gloss white or maybe black with the silver flakes.

I need the smaller items done first, and oh yead i saw the molycoated hubs can the be pc'd as well if so please price the pc for them or the molycoting and the price for a set of hubs also as a side not one of the frames you sprayed in the past the other is brand new from service honda,
Thanks,
Brandon

Pappy
03-10-2008, 08:20 AM
frame and sub 185-225 depending on the color you choose

if you race or jump alot I feel the honda needs a gusset kit ($125 includes kit and installation)

clutch cover $25-$20 depeding on color
Shield $20
grab bar $25 for solid colors
hubs are $20 each