PDA

View Full Version : New toy!

QuadJunkies
03-07-2008, 11:16 AM
I got a new Camera!!! :D
Im sooo excited to get an upgrade-you have no idea how bad Ive needed it!:scary:
MY old Camera is faulty, and is in need of some TLC ,so Ill be sending it off for some repairs, if its even repairable.:ermm:

In the meantime, I ordered a Canon 40D. I REALLY want the 1D, but it just isnt going to happen this year .:( It has alot of new fun options Im really exciting to learn.
The 40D has got lots of rave so far, and will be better suited for the things I like to shoot. I got a new larger upgraded backpack so I can haul more camera,lenses and my laptop. I also got myself a battery grip,a buttload of batteries,UV filters,new lense -Im think Im ready for the next trip!:blah:

The hardest thinkg is WAITING..
Should be arriving on Wed.
Anyhow, Im sure most of ya'll dont care, but I was so excited, I had to share it with all the Photobuffs who do . :)
http://a.img-dpreview.com/reviews/CanonEOS40D/Images/frontview-001.jpg

Rip_Tear
03-07-2008, 12:09 PM
thats cool QJ, I couldn't tell there were any problems with your pics before, now they'll be immaculate. I know you'll put that camera to good use, I'm always afraid to ride with mine...

QuadJunkies
03-08-2008, 12:04 AM
I do have alot of room for improvement, hopefully once I figure out the new camera, I can produce some nice photos.
Im about fed up with my other camera breaking down on me all the time.:ermm: