PDA

View Full Version : hotrodbelair's 08 CWIRA Championship

chad502ex
03-07-2008, 06:59 AM
WTG Brandon! ATVRIDER's very own 'hotrodbelair',.... member here on these forums takes podium in three Pro classes..... freeg'n awesome!

Even before the race season was completed, Brandon Leis racing a full DRG engine build wraps up the 2008 Central Wisconsin Ice Racing Association Championship with a FIRST PLACE in Pro Open Grand Prix Quad Stud for the race season....

Good job Brandon!

1/2/3 for the three classes that Brandon runs....

1st in Open Gran Prix Quad Stud
2nd in Pro/Am Prod Quad Stud
3rd in Open Pro Quad

http://wwww.cwira.com/

http://www.cwira.com/08results/points08.htm

03-07-2008, 08:15 AM
That's sweet!!
Way to go!!

bloodmoney23
03-07-2008, 11:23 AM
Good job man. Keep on keepin on.

chad502ex
03-08-2008, 06:47 AM
Thanks TRX450R_Racer and bloodmoney23.

I'm kinda surprised to see this thread 'view-count' where ppl read but apparently can't take the time to type a short congradulations to Brandon. Not sure I understand.

Oh well- kinda disappointed. Their philosophy must rather be "no news is good news" when the peeps read but refuse to say something good. WTF?

:ermm:

03-08-2008, 07:31 AM
If you are a true racer you realize how hard it is to climb to the top, unless you are very talented and fast. I'm too old and slow to compete on a national level. When I race locally I want to win and that takes training and dedication. I think it deserves recognition.

patrickj75
03-08-2008, 07:43 AM
congrats! as a racer myself i know the amount of dedication it takes to win. you should feel proud of what you accomplished.

bloodmoney23
03-08-2008, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by chad502ex
Thanks TRX450R_Racer and bloodmoney23.

I'm kinda surprised to see this thread 'view-count' where ppl read but apparently can't take the time to type a short congradulations to Brandon. Not sure I understand.

Oh well- kinda disappointed. Their philosophy must rather be "no news is good news" when the peeps read but refuse to say something good. WTF?

:ermm:

some people only care about themselves and wont reply only because they are angry its not them. me.....i know i wont be there for a long long time if ever so this guy deserves alot of respect. And chad is this your first build that made it pro in top 3? If so congrats to you too.

hotrodbelair
03-08-2008, 10:46 AM
thanks everyone, it was a fun season started out a little rough trying to get my setup and holeshots down since i only got one day of riding on the ice with this setup before the season started but by the end she was flying. on the last race of the season i took first in all three classes. big thanks out to chad for this motor if it wasnt for this motor i couldnt have done what i did this season and hopefuly improve myself as the dirttrack season starts up.

gui96
03-08-2008, 10:49 AM
Good job to hotrodbelair and is fast DRG motor
:D

Do you have picture , we race on ice here in canada , i want to see how you do it

hotrodbelair
03-08-2008, 10:52 AM
http://www.chrisburback.com/2008_Galleries/Chippewa_Falls_2_23/index.html heres a link to one of the races im number 66 black and blue 66 i tried posting pictures but wont let me save them theres one towards the bottom of the grandprix i know chad likes alot and is one of my favorites is me gettin the holeshot on the grandprix race.

patrickj75
03-08-2008, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by hotrodbelair
http://www.chrisburback.com/2008_Galleries/Chippewa_Falls_2_23/index.html heres a link to one of the races im number 66 black and blue 66 i tried posting pictures but wont let me save them theres one towards the bottom of the grandprix i know chad likes alot and is one of my favorites is me gettin the holeshot on the grandprix race.

nice looking quad. do you race D16 flattrack? i'm in minnesota, we're doing a dual event with you guys this year. you should come over our way this summer.

hotrodbelair
03-08-2008, 04:23 PM
my goal this year is to hit atleast one national planning the one on may 17 in IL, some of the d16 races and hopefully the quadolympics at gravity park. do you guys get alot of quads racing over there here the ones i went to there werent realy much for quads racing thats why i aint realy to pumped about racing the d16 flat-tracks and no one realy seems to run the tt races.

patrickj75
03-08-2008, 06:55 PM
my goal this year is to hit atleast one national planning the one on may 17 in IL, some of the d16 races and hopefully the quadolympics at gravity park. do you guys get alot of quads racing over there here the ones i went to there werent realy much for quads racing thats why i aint realy to pumped about racing the d16 flat-tracks and no one realy seems to run the tt races.

we're trying to get mor quads. the numbers for flattrack have dropped off the last couple years. they're having an indoor TT at the Sandox Arena March 26 & 27. Daryl Rath is building the track.

i'm hoping to hit 3 nationals this year plus the local stuff. maybe next year i can make it over for some of your ice stuff. i'm hoping to go to ILL for the national. i'll be on a KTM #75. i might be riding with Ken Marcou to the nationals.

hotrodbelair
03-09-2008, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by patrickj75
we're trying to get mor quads. the numbers for flattrack have dropped off the last couple years. they're having an indoor TT at the Sandox Arena March 26 & 27. Daryl Rath is building the track.

i'm hoping to hit 3 nationals this year plus the local stuff. maybe next year i can make it over for some of your ice stuff. i'm hoping to go to ILL for the national. i'll be on a KTM #75. i might be riding with Ken Marcou to the nationals.

yea i know kenny he lives about half hour away from me. he raced the last race of the cwira hes a cool guy ive always wanted to ask him about goin to a national with him just feels like a stupid question so i never asked. that tt in the sandbox arena sounds sick but it sucks its in the middle of the week.

patrickj75
03-09-2008, 03:39 PM
yea i know kenny he lives about half hour away from me. he raced the last race of the cwira hes a cool guy ive always wanted to ask him about goin to a national with him just feels like a stupid question so i never asked. that tt in the sandbox arena sounds sick but it sucks its in the middle of the week.

unfortunately its the only time we can have it. if we can get some people over there and show them we have interest they've talked to Daryl about doing a bigger event like the Tulsa Shootout.

IMSROLL450R
03-10-2008, 10:04 AM
congrats man. Where are you at in Illinois? Im moving to Springfield in April for about a year and have never seen any ice racing before. I would definitely like to check it out.

hotrodbelair
03-10-2008, 03:09 PM
i dont live in illinois, i live in wisconsin the national i plan on goin to is at brownstown.

IMSROLL450R
03-10-2008, 03:15 PM
Oh sorry. Well I will have to come check that out.

jim_beam_racer
03-11-2008, 08:07 PM
congrats man i hope i can go as fast as you can (but ill be on a yamaha) love ya cuz

SAUER_POWER
03-13-2008, 08:02 PM
congrats man I catch you at the snow x race saturday.

#17YFZRACER
03-13-2008, 09:10 PM
way to go man!!!! i hope to be there someday