PDA

View Full Version : professionally built east coast atv 450r

division4thor
03-06-2008, 03:27 PM
hey whats up i just got done building my 450r. its a full eastcoast atv. everything on it is brand new, has maybe about 10hrs on it and its never seen a track. . if you are interested please pm me with an offer or ask. no low balling, bc as you can see its not grap and doesnt deserve a low ball offer. parts list...

7500 obo...... need this thing gone.

Gibson +3 lt a arms
Fox Evos in the front
+2 Houser stem
Flexx brars
Gibson stablizer
Bling star dana creech nerfs (black)
Bling star Grab bar (black)
Brand new Bling star ultra light bumper (black)
Jb racing dual link lt rear end
Fox Evo rear lt shock
Dominator Axle
Rear hypers with intergrated hubs
Front hypers
Front and back Holeshots
Motor just rebuilt by eastcoast atv with only about 10 hours on it
Eastcoast graphics
Quad tech seat cover
Powermadd hand guards
Quadtech carbon fiber hood

Probly missing some stuff, but the quad is brand new everything on it is brand new. never takin to the track or beat on it. built for a hobby. make me offers.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s262/turboeclipse11/SmugglersNotch002.jpg
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s262/turboeclipse11/SmugglersNotch001.jpg

division4thor
03-07-2008, 03:33 PM
hey well i called east coast atv to ask them what my bike is worth to sell. they said 12k max. if people dont beleive me feel free to call ask. but my price is way good.

Nickg74
03-07-2008, 07:25 PM
Is the bike still for sale can you send more pics. nickg74@yahoo.com very interested were is the bike located.

Nickg74
03-09-2008, 06:26 PM
i am interested how can i get in contact with you.

division4thor
03-12-2008, 01:44 PM
hey i sent you a pm. ttt

xrxmxcx
03-13-2008, 09:18 AM
you wanna sell the flexx bars off the bike?

division4thor
03-13-2008, 01:46 PM
no sorry i want to sell the whole bike.

division4thor
03-19-2008, 01:26 PM
bump come on guys i need this thing gone. my lost is your gain. some one has to want a pro bike for a steal. brand new that is.

division4thor
03-27-2008, 11:23 AM
ttt

division4thor
04-01-2008, 04:01 PM
bump bump need this thing gone

Blizzard24
04-01-2008, 06:22 PM
Just to make sure you guys are all aware

Division4thor sold me something that wasnt even close to being described here at ATVRiders.com.

I can refresh your memory Division4thor... a YFZ engine that you told me was out of an 05, turned out to be an 04, said it was just freshened up w a new piston/timing chain and said nothing else was wrong with it.

Needless to say it was a BEAT 04 with an old piston/worn cylinder, cracked gears in the tranny and the timing chain looked to be the original and was binding.

I am sure you will tell everyone here that the guy that sold me this engine was George and he used your sign on and you dont talk to him any more... blah blah blah

BUYERS BEWARE!

division4thor
04-02-2008, 01:32 PM
OMG! are you f*cking kidding me kid? i never ripped anyone off in my F*cking life! if you new anything about that situation i was the one trying to help the people that got screwed over! and if you do no the kids name was george lopez who screwed you. i never owned a yfz in my life. my name is kyle schneider and i would be more than happy to give out my info so people dont ever think im in it to rip people off. and even if that was me which it wasnt why wouldnt i be parting out my quad instead of selling it complete? also if i was the one who ripped people off why would i go on the same name and try to do it again? you think im F*cking stupid? so no its not the kid who ripped anyone off. im just trying to sell my quad and thats all. and how could anyone ripp someone off by selling a complete quad? they would come look at it! they would test drive it! they would check everything out! so your a F*Cking retart and get the F*ck out off my thread!

04-02-2008, 02:25 PM
Yea man that was really unnecessary and very unprofessional if you are trying to make a sell.

Blizzard24
04-02-2008, 03:37 PM
Here you guys go. Here is the link that states I was getting an 05 motor that was just rebuilt, what I got was a beat 04 motor, no new piston, no new timing chain, tranny gears f'ed up and so on.
LINK (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=273952)

Now, I am tired of seeing people getting scammed on line and I am PIZZED that I was one of these people, so I am just making sure I am letting everyone on here know what they MIGHT be in for so this doesnt happen to anyone else.

As for you Kyle/George, who ever you are... I will be racing the same series as you are if you run the AGP events again this year. I will be more than happy to have you approach me if you feel you need to settle something. If you are infact Kyle, you might want to consider what you do or say as you may end up feeling a lot of pain because of your friend George, is he worth it? If so, come find me... look for #887, I am always around "TheQuadbuilder. net" Trailer and EZ-Up.

I will let you know, as long as you try to sell anything on the web under this name I will warn everyone the same way I have here and on YFZCentral. com and TheQuadbuilder. net just in case.

One last thing... if you feel the need to call me a retard here on the net I hope you have the same backbone in person, you and I may just end up face to face yet.

And for anyone that may consider doing business with this guy, do a search for division4thor and you will find plenty of feedback in regards to him scamming more people than just myself.

Blizzard24
04-02-2008, 03:42 PM
and as for your "F*ing thread"... I think I will hang around for a while

division4thor
04-03-2008, 11:17 AM
hey you little B*tch go deal with this problem with george ill give youhis number and f*cking adress. stop being a littl B*tch and starting problems just be you were a retart and did get any of the kids info to get your money back. and do you no whats unnecessary you people coming in and saying that. MY NAME IS NOT GEORGE! I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT KID! IM JUST ON HERE TRYING TO SELL MY QUAD. I DONT NEED ASSH*LES LIKE YOU TRYING TO MESS IT UP ALL BC YOU WERE TO STUPID TO GET ALL THE INFO ABOUT THE KID YOU CAN. OHKAY SO IF IT WAS ME I WOULD OF GOT EVERYTHING THERE WAS TO NO ABOUT THE KID SO IF I DID GET RIPPED OFF I WOULD EITHER GET MY MONEY BACK OR AT LEAST HAVE HIS ADDRESS TO GO PUNCH HIS FACE IN. SO STOP BEING A LITTLE WHINNY B*TCH AND GO TAKE IT UP WITH HIM AND LEAVE MY POST ALONE!

Blizzard24
04-05-2008, 09:27 PM
good luck selling your quad

whitez40088
04-06-2008, 01:39 PM
Here is a link to the thread on YFZcentral, if someone is even considering buying this quad I would recommend checking it out. It shows how concerned division4thor is about making sure the buyer is happy!

http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=80988

division4thor
04-07-2008, 01:21 PM
well idk what thats supposed to mean if your being nice or your just being a dick.... but i do want to make my buyer happy. like i said b4 and been saying ill be willing and happy to give all info about me and everything to asure a happy buyer. i wouldnt want to get ripped off and wouldnt want that feeling so why would i give it to anyone else. i do have a lot of money in this quad. and im not rich thats why im selling it for soo cheap. if i can hardly get 7k for it why would i be asking 12 for it? as you can see the marker for these things is insane right now. everyone wants somthing for a steal and they look past everything else. on yfzcentral i was just defending myself and my friend. the last thing i want is problems. i would keep my quad bc it is amazing. i really havnt seen anything better besides a pros bike which i practically have. i dont have a truck and anywhere to ride it. i built it in plans of racing with my friends which got out of the sport. if you want to bash me on this site to for having an assh*le friend 2 years ago mess this name up go ahead. all iv been trying to do is just sell my quad.

Butter
09-04-2008, 12:27 AM
Hey, not to revive an old thread, but I'd like to make something known for a bit here. I'm not saying anything that was said on here wasn't true or whatever, cause I'm just here to point out an experience.

This user, Division4thor, was trying to sell his bike on here, and beings his name was I believe wrongfully ruined, he had to of taken such a big hit on money. I'll tell everyone now, he sold me this quad for $5,300. That should of never had to be. Not saying I'm not happy, lol, cause trust me I am, but I felt horrible doing it. I drove 2 hours each way 2 different times (8 hours total) to buy this bike. The first was to look at it, and make sure it wasn't hammered, or something he claimed it wasn't. It went very well. Except the bike had no gas in it, and I couldn't start it up. Now I had enough trust, which even his friend couldn't believe, that I gave him a $300 deposit on the bike, and told him I needed a week for the check to clear for the bike I sold. He said no problem, and I took his word that the engine was in good shape, and wasn't a concern.

1 week later, I went to pick up my bike. I brought gas with me, fired it up. After sitting for a year bone dry with no gas, it took 2 kicks to start. Engine was quiet and after riding, everything he said it was. The deal couldn't of gone any better, and I had to ask about what went on here on the site. I got his side of the story and judging by how he was during my deal with him, I can believe him. I believe if he was honestly offering his assistance, that the buyer should of kept calm and seen what he would of done. If it was alot of bull, and nothing was fixed, then you can say, he ripped you off. But really, I don't think that Division4thor was trying to cover any of it up. If it wasn't his bike, how would he know? Not saying the cursing and all that on here was the best reaction, but if I was being wrongly accused, and not believed by anyone, I would be pretty damn pissed myself.

I raced the bike last weekend, and everything held up great, no problems at all, except having to get a few things where I like them, but that's not even a problem. I told Kyle, I would just voice how well our deal went, and would try to help him out getting his bad name somewhat revoked. And I went through with all this after I read this post. So bottom line. It's a shame that a bad deal, a lack of knowledge, and how people always jump to the worst possible conclusion can make buying, selling, and trading such a shady experience. I bought a bike on someone's word. Hell he could of met me somewhere, took my deposit and ran, or sold the bike out from under me, or lied about problems on the bike. Multiple things could of transpired. Instead, I have nothing but good to say about someone who is viewed as the worst on this forum.

Just maybe try to give a chance once in awhile. Buying, selling and trading would be a more confident and enjoyable experience. Thanks for reading, and I hope someone will think better of trying to deal over the internet.