PDA

View Full Version : Video job opening at MX Track

dan harris
03-06-2008, 06:04 AM
I'm looking for someone interested in a part time job taking and making video's at the Proving Grounds.

I'm looking for someone to work one day a week, either Saturday or Sunday through the summer.

The job would consist of spending the morning and part of the noon hour taking video of all the great riding on our tracks. Then after lunch putting the video together with some music and burning cd's to be sold at the dining hall.

I will be offering an hourly salary along with a cool incentive bonus plan.

dan harris
03-06-2008, 06:12 AM
The video's will show footage of all the tracks and even some trail riding. The videographer will wear a staff video vest letting everyone know who they are. Riders will be able to let the video man know they plan on buying a cd so he can get extra footage of them.

I'm looking forward to finding someone who can fill this position and get this going. I know alot of riders who are looking forward to getting some good video footage of their riding.

If you know someone that would be interested in this let them know, and have them email me at: Breezewoodprovinggrounds@yahoo.com

Post your thoughts on this idea so we can keep this thread going.

NJ450rider
03-06-2008, 07:35 AM
That is an awesome idea!

450rRacer22
03-06-2008, 08:18 AM
Its times like these when i wish i didnt live in Wisconsin. I would definitely do this if i lived near the area. This is a great idea and a great job for someone.

NacsMXer
03-06-2008, 10:22 AM
I agree this is a great idea and job for the right person!

It sucks when you put some sick riding in for the day but don't have anybody to film/take pics. Just becomes another day lost in time IMO.

It makes it all worth it when you have some cool pics/video to reflect back on, to immortalize that awesome day....sort of makes it a lot more worth it in some sort of sappy way :p

MX MaNiAc 06
03-06-2008, 12:55 PM
That is a great idea. Id deffinately buy a disc from the person every day that i rode there!

NPelletier
03-06-2008, 01:59 PM
i would love this job, if i didnt live like 8 hrs away:ermm:

Ruby Soho
03-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by 450rRacer22
Its times like these when i wish i didnt live in Wisconsin. I would definitely do this if i lived near the area. This is a great idea and a great job for someone.

x2 but im from ct haha

i love making videos of mx etc.. its so fun id love to do something like this

Mxjunkie
03-07-2008, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
That is a great idea. Id deffinately buy a disc from the person every day that i rode there!

Heck yeah I'd buy it too, this is a great idea because people would rather have video then pictures sometimes, I guess now we can all throw down some whips and get them on film :devil: :macho

dan harris
03-07-2008, 06:00 AM
I'm glad everybody thinks its a good idea, I'm looking forward to being able to offer everybody video of their riding action.

dan harris
03-08-2008, 08:15 AM
I'm looking for someone that already has the knowledge to add music and edit the video's before burning them to cd, so its not just riding.

dan harris
03-09-2008, 11:31 AM
bump...

Ruby Soho
03-09-2008, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by dan harris
I'm looking for someone that already has the knowledge to add music and edit the video's before burning them to cd, so its not just riding.

oh how i would enjoy that job. i would do it for free if i could:scary:

416exfreak
03-09-2008, 11:35 AM
I would so do it if I didnt live in FL.

I hate it down here....:(

dan harris
03-10-2008, 07:00 AM
Does anybody have any bpg video they can post on here??