PDA

View Full Version : Homework Help

LeGaCyGiAnT124
03-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Sorry to bring school work aboard an atv/utv/mx website but I need some ideas. I need a literary analysis of the book Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. My teacher said it only has to be a sentance or so but he said something about it being an arguement of some sort? All in the all the paper is going to be 5-7 to pages so I need the best one I can get. Keep in mind that I did try and figure out what to do. The only idea that comes to my head is that they should have never burned the books in the first place. Let me hear your output!

-Brandon

Nick110
03-05-2008, 08:34 PM
Small world, I just finished reading that book for English.

The moral of the story is that, that society was to fast paced. They were not worried about the greater things in life. For example Family, friends, nature, etc. The burning of the books showed that people were not interested in reading or learning how things happened or why they happened. Montag first realizes all of this when he meets Clarisse. Then again and again through out the book.

Hope this helps some what.

LeGaCyGiAnT124
03-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Thanks Nick, I read this book last year and I just remember bits and pieces of it. This helped out a lot. I think I am just going to say that In Fahrenheit 451 the society they are in is to advanced. They do not take their lives to the fullest and are missing every aspect of it. That is why the books shouldn't have been burned.

Thanks!

mod440ex
03-05-2008, 09:18 PM
man i hated that book, then we had to watch the movie.

you brought back evil memories from high school:D

Raptor68
03-06-2008, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by mod440ex
man i hated that book, then we had to watch the movie.

you brought back evil memories from high school:D

X2! lol

Doesn't it have some evil mechanical dog in it? I think it was probably 15 years ago that I read that book...

Nick110
03-06-2008, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Raptor68
X2! lol

Doesn't it have some evil mechanical dog in it? I think it was probably 15 years ago that I read that book...

Yep the mechanical fire house hound that tried to kill Montag after he torched his house and Beatty.