PDA

View Full Version : what?, why?, where? (im needin tires)

450raider
03-05-2008, 07:40 PM
alright after a trip over the weekend the sticky stuff got the best of me twice, i accept no responsibility for the first time it a long story, but i do accept it for the second time, i was simply going up a fairly steep hill with a giant rut in the middle of it, so simple keep each side of the tires on the ground around the rut, but it dont work when it twists right at the top and your left side gets ingulped in the rut, i mean litterally the rear tire slipped and the rest of the kfx went along with it long story huh,

now what tires would some suggest? (just the rears for now) im not wanting full on mudders like dirtdevils just, something a few cuts above stockers and am leaning toward either razrs or kendas - and what are some places that sell them cheap?

thanks for input

QUADROOKIE
03-05-2008, 08:08 PM
If you are wanting grip in mud and loose stuff, go with I-Razrs or those Kenda Radials.

feature05
03-05-2008, 08:27 PM
I use the razr II's, I got them from rockymountain atv. So far that was the best price I could find them for. They are a really great tire in my opinion.

epinac18
03-06-2008, 08:26 AM
the GBC x-rex tires are good....they have lots of sidewall traction in the ruts, they look just like a razr 2. the i-razrs wear out too fast