PDA

View Full Version : ATV quad power racing 2

Wired
11-20-2002, 11:36 AM
i feel sorry for anyone that buys this game :rolleyes: LMAOhttp://xboxmedia.ign.com/xbox/image/atv_14.jpg

Wired
11-20-2002, 11:37 AM
LMGDAOhttp://xboxmedia.ign.com/xbox/image/atv_05.jpg

Wired
11-20-2002, 11:39 AM
this game really sucks to say the least.... i love the cheap graphics and the huge tires lol :devil http://xboxmedia.ign.com/xbox/image/atv_15.jpg

is that a frickin loop i see??? :rolleyes: http://xboxmedia.ign.com/xbox/image/atv_22.jpg

ryewith
11-20-2002, 11:41 AM
:( Oh man what the **** is that?!

trueblue450
11-20-2002, 02:21 PM
Thats one thing I hate about ATV Offroad Fury.. Is those darn girls who always seem to be kickin your arse. I know there are girls out there who can kick my butt in racing, but come on, when 4 out of the 5 racers are girls and I'm getting whipped.. Its kinda stupid..

But anyways those are some terrible graphics.. Is that a 4x4 jumping huge? WOW I can't wait to get that game .. NOT:macho

Sportrax10
11-20-2002, 02:31 PM
i think ill stick to atv offroad fury 1 + 2 but i might get x-box

what are some good games for x-box?

ryewith
11-20-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Sportraxboy10
i think ill stick to atv offroad fury 1 + 2 but i might get x-box

what are some good games for x-box?

HALO alone is worth buy the xbox IMO.

TORO1968
11-20-2002, 02:37 PM
Other than Halo, there aren't any...plus Halo is only fun when you have several people playing- Think of it as a new generation Goldeneye game.

X-BOX SUCKS!!!!!

PS2 is where it's at!!!!!!

cheetah
11-20-2002, 03:20 PM
If it wasn't for fury i would throw my ps2 in a ditch. I love my x-box I think it is 100 times better, and yes, halo is the best game I have ever played.

Wired
11-20-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by cheetah5431
If it wasn't for fury i would throw my ps2 in a ditch. I love my x-box I think it is 100 times better, and yes, halo is the best game I have ever played.

i'll agree with you there cheetah, the only reason i own a ps2 is because of the ATV games. if ps2 had halo it would be a complete system, HALO is the best (non racing game) ive ever played and cant wait for my brother to get halo 2 and bring it home. but besides halo the xbox really doesnt offer anything appealing to me and ps2 just sucks besides the offroad fury games. their both good in their own area's i feel.

Guy400
11-20-2002, 03:31 PM
I own both systems. I like the Xbox better in every way except for game selection. The graphics are better on the Xbox, the gameplay is smoother and there's virtually no loading time. It really gets annoying playing PS2 and in between every board is a 15 second loading session. The Xbox is way, way faster. The smaller selection of games is what's killing Xbox. But, I agree, Halo makes buying the entire system worth it. I can't wait for Splinter Cell either.

I'm not bashing the PS2 though, ATV ORF2 makes owning that system worth it:D

ryewith
11-20-2002, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by WiredCinqmars

HALO is the best (non racing game) ive ever played and cant wait for my brother to get halo 2 and bring it home.

HALO 2 should be pretty badass

cheetah
11-20-2002, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by WiredCinqmars

i'll agree with you there cheetah, the only reason i own a ps2 is because of the ATV games. if ps2 had halo it would be a complete system, HALO is the best (non racing game) ive ever played and cant wait for my brother to get halo 2 and bring it home. but besides halo the xbox really doesnt offer anything appealing to me and ps2 just sucks besides the offroad fury games. their both good in their own area's i feel.

Even if they wanted to bring Halo to the ps2, they said that they the playstation didn't have the graphical capabilities to run it. Maybe we should rephrase that is Fury 2 was on the X-box it would be complete.;)

Wired
11-20-2002, 03:47 PM
yea your right :blah

11-20-2002, 04:04 PM
tht game looks so gay, why didnt creech anfd those guys go in on atvoffroad fury ? i noticed the names goebel and booth in there, i wonder if they got thier names on there for perhaps game testing or somin

11-20-2002, 04:09 PM
Wait a minute that's the game I got I thought it was ATV fury 2..:mad:

Wired
11-20-2002, 04:10 PM
august tested the game all summer along with most of the other CPU rider names.

11-20-2002, 08:09 PM
they did a good job testing cuz its a awesome game

Foxrage
11-20-2002, 08:22 PM
I love my X-box for the fact my moms boss gave it to her unopened. But i have had to send it back to get fixed twice which was gay but free and not much wait time to get back. But it has bad *** graphics and a few good games. And you can save complete cds and songs to xbox, you dont have to have a memory card and its faster. I would still like to have a PS2 right now over it cause i cant stand not playing fury 2 even thought not playing it all the time makes the game seem alot better.

Wired
11-20-2002, 08:41 PM
seems like the first xbox's were junk. my bro had to send his back 2 times and 2 friends of mine had to send theres to get fixed also.... seems like they worked the kinks out though, you'll have that once in awhile where the 1st year models suck, it happens :macho

11-20-2002, 08:47 PM
Dude I wont get a stupid X-Box until they come out with a quad game, what hicks they are

11-20-2002, 08:53 PM
i dont know i love my x box. Halo is by far the best game ever created imho. Also there aer quite a few good games out for x box im in to the strategy/ shootem up and kill them games and there are some pretty decent game out for it. I love turok evolution, ghost recon ect.... I think everyone thinks x box doesnt have any good games is because they came out wiht halo right off the start and know all games are peices of crap in comparison. I mean how can u comepare anyhting to halo I cant wait untill halo 2 its gonna be insaine. Imj not dissing ps2 by any means but i think they could have done a little better. Imho the controler is aqward. plus they should have added 2 trigger buttons and taken 2 butotns off the back. Ps2 definitly has had some sweet games but they do take a lil while to load.I know that when that game comes out for x box im prolly going to buy it no matter how bad it sucks. I dont really care if it keeps me amused for even just one day it will be worth it. But really graphics dont matter if its a fun game then who cares.
killer

Quad18star
11-20-2002, 08:55 PM
OH My GOD!!!! If thats the game that they are comming out with , my xbox is for sale FOR sure . Like what the heck were they thinking. That game looks like it blows HEAVY!!!!!! PS2 here I come , even if they only gimme half of what i paid for my xbox its GONE!!!!!!!!!!

Atreyu
11-20-2002, 09:19 PM
that game looks terrible

Bean
11-20-2002, 09:36 PM
i think X-Box is going to end up like Dreamcast, a good system with alot of potential, but there is no way it can compete with the way GameCube, all the PS's, and the N64 are pumpin out games, expesially the games they hav, for every sweet game, HALO, etc, there are about 5 pointless games, and they only hav around 40 games MAX, thats why PS2 will rule, u can play 2 differnt systems worth of games on it, well over 300 games im betting, and i think the GameCube is the best system, Resident Evil rules the world on that system, Halo is a good game, reminds me of Halflife and Red Faction of PS2, both VERY good games

bklyn400ex
11-20-2002, 09:40 PM
the hitman is a sick game

Wired
11-21-2002, 02:21 AM
just got done watching a few movies of this game..........

and the x-box has reached a new low :(

forum
11-21-2002, 11:54 AM
I like xbox too. but I like ps2 almost as much. I have ps2
There area alot of good games for ps2. I love resident evil. My cousin has halo. It is pretty good. but not that good. I HATE the american version xbox controlers with the butons on the angle i always hit the wrong botuns. the japanese version is much better. i still prefer the ps2 controlers tho

QuadTrix6
11-21-2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by bklyn400ex
the hitman is a sick game

hitman 2 is even better :)

QuadTrix6
11-21-2002, 11:59 AM
i think the game looks sick :huh ROFLMAO

exriderdude
11-21-2002, 12:05 PM
PS2 is the only way to go, the xbox may have a little better graphics and may be a little faster but look at the games, halo is basically the only one:rolleyes: , now look at the PS2 games, there a tons of great games of every type. imo, the PS2 has no competition,... just like me on ATV Fury 2:D (<--- that was for you wired:blah :D )

trueblue450
11-21-2002, 01:25 PM
Why does everyone think halo is soooo great.. I have played it many times and I will agree it is awesome.. But I have the second bond (and first) for N64 obviously not as good graphics but it still has the same fun and playability.. I believe playstation has 10X more playability then the x-box.. but I don't care to each thier own..

BTW: I have hitman 2 and its great.. nothin like sneakin up on someone and chocking them out with fiberwire.. ahah

Wired
11-21-2002, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by exriderdude
just like me on ATV Fury 2:D (<--- that was for you wired:blah :D )

oh just you wait, you'll get yours :devil

Bean
11-21-2002, 03:56 PM
as of right now, Resident Evil spawns over EVERY system that is remotely popular, it controls all, and its sweet @ss games, the last one for Gamecube is by far the best, i just beat it with the chic

bigbadbrad
11-21-2002, 04:48 PM
i own the first atv power quad racing and it sucks i mean it really sucks it sucks so much it does not even make sense. in short itSUCKS